Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Divine - central Croydon  (Read 3290 times)

13 review(s) for anna divine (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
13 review(s) for Divine Anna (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for Anna Divine 2.0 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for one hour

Comms: Called her up after I got home from work and arranged the punt for that evening.  Her English is very good, but she did leave me hanging around for a few minutes after the punt was due to start - not best on a cold evening.

Location: Large hotel a couple of minutes from East Croydon station.

Looks: Reasonable (she smiles a lot, which always helps).  I'd put her age as mid-thirties.  Hair was shoulder length and blondish (she seems to change this a lot, judging by her profile pictures).

Figure: She is a big unit - nearly six foot tall and solidly built, with massive tits (GG cup according to her profile, and I have no reason to doubt that).  If you encountered BustyDDAngel, think of a bigger version of her in every aspect.  She has a fair amount of flab, but being so tall carries it well.  Arse is smaller than you'd expect, given her size.

Services: Began with DFK, which was good.  Slipped three fingers inside her and had a good rummage.  Moved on to OWO, which was delivered very well; plenty of eye-contact, deep throating, ball sucking, vigorous sucking (effectively I fucked her face with her doing all the work), actual face fucking and CIM.  She took instructions during all of this, which I enjoy issueing.  Round two was sex - let her go on top for most of this so I could get access to her tits, then eventually moved to prone bone to pound away.  Her attitude was excellent throughout the punt.

Would I visit again: This was an experimental punt for me as I'd not been with a woman that size before.  On reflection she is overpriced at £130, considering the other options at that price, so I wouldn't see her again unless she dropped her prices.

Offline Peterbry

She has been around on AW for a very good while. She used to offer anal and fisting, but doesn't seem to these days from her likes list (although seeing as you had 3 fingers inside it was pretty close).

Offline Malvolio

I'd be reasonably confident that fisting is available if that was what you were after, given her lack of comment over my three fingers.

tedisdrunk

Sounds like you had a good time.

Was the face fucking over the bed or standing or lying down? How was the cim she take it well?

Offline Malvolio

I was stood up and she was kneeling - and she kept sucking until the last drop.  As I said in my review, she had an excellent attitude throughout the punt.

tedisdrunk

I’ve posted a review on sexxy Laura. Maybe you should check her out as she is slimmer, very sexy and also provides an excellent service but unfortunately she’s also very expensive..

As for Anna, we should nickname her 3 fingers.   :D

Offline Saltman69

She used to offer anal when she was in east London (and was bloody good at it).

Shame it's no longer on the "likes" list.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I asked her about anal last time I saw her (well over a year ago). She said she just doesn't offer it anymore, no reason given. It was good to see her again but it was a bit lacklustre and I agree with the OP that £130 is overpriced. However, she only seems to work part time now so the price point works for her. When I first saw her in Ealing many moons ago, she was good value for £100/hr. And younger and slimmer and more enthusiastic.

tedisdrunk

Slimmer? Thought she was always curvy that’s interesting.
I’ve never understood the appeal of anal sex. Essentially putting one’s piece in the rear end where the other usually excretes just baffles me. Each to his own I guess.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Slimmer? Thought she was always curvy that’s interesting.
I’ve never understood the appeal of anal sex. Essentially putting one’s piece in the rear end where the other usually excretes just baffles me. Each to his own I guess.
I didn't say slim. She's always been a big girl but she's put on a bit of weight since I first saw her. She once said she was trying to give up KFC but I'm guessing that didn't work out. Because she's so tall she can carry it off (or get away with it better than others). When I first saw her, which must be 7 or 8 years ago maybe, she was leaner but still curvy.

tedisdrunk

Yeah you said slimmer not slim. Haha she wanted to give up KFC!!! That’s hilarious.
Yeah word on the street is she’s been doing this for over 10 years.
I may have to pay her a visit next time and try her out. Although her prices are steep....

tedisdrunk

Looking at her older photos above, she definitely does not look slim. She looks very voluptuous. If anything she looks more leaner now but hey I what do I know. I haven’t seen her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah you said slimmer not slim. Haha she wanted to give up KFC!!! That’s hilarious.
Yeah word on the street is she’s been doing this for over 10 years.
I may have to pay her a visit next time and try her out. Although her prices are steep....
10 years? Really? Fuck. She told me I was her 2nd ever punter.
But she probably told that to all the boys.

Offline Sinz

10 years? Really? Fuck. She told me I was her 2nd ever punter.
But she probably told that to all the boys.

She probably meant the 2nd punt for the day ....

tedisdrunk

Haha yeah init. So you guys would recommend her then?

Offline Sinz

Haha yeah init. So you guys would recommend her then?

There are 8 Positives and 1 Negative - should be enough to make your own judgement