Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Divine- Euston  (Read 1853 times)

13 review(s) for anna divine (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
13 review(s) for Divine Anna (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for Anna Divine 2.0 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Johnlaing20

Venue: Ibis hotel, 2 min walk away from Euston station
Time: 30 mins
Cost: £80
Link: External Link/Members Only

Pre punt:
Got the urge for a busty milf, contacted a few service providers around Euston station and Anna replied first. Mostly positive reviews on here, liked the look of her so thought let's give it a go. Slow comms, doesn't pick up the phone all done on AW email and text. When I enquired about extras she stated:
£30 each for facial, watersports or fisting. However watersports and fisting not available for that day (not into that anyway) so she said she would chuck in the facial option at no extra cost, happy days  :thumbsup:
Agreed cum as many times as I want and that my age was okay at 22. Says on profile you have to be over 25 but she clearly doesn't care as it's easy money.

Punt:
Arrived at the hotel and text for the room number, fast text reply so no waiting round like a lemon. Lifts straight on the left as soon as you walk in, no need to go past reception. Up to the room and the door opens. Anna hiding behind the door, I enter and pleasantly surprised. Dressed in black heels, lingerie and stockings. Red lipstick and massive tits  :cool: so I'm sold. Stands around 6ft in the heels, attractive face. Sort out the paperwork and hop in the shower.

Come out the shower towel wrapped round and straight into DFK, think she must have learnt from previous reviews as she took the lead. Starts groping my cock, shoves my face in between those tits while she gets me hard. She then sits me on the bed, gets on her knees and cracks on with some seriously impressive OWO skills. Interspersed by tit wanking while she recovered. Loads of spit, deepthroat and ball sucking it was like she was possessed. Great eye contact aswell and no hand action.

After about 10 mins I laid her on the bed and fingered her while she continue to suck me off she has a tidy landing strip of pubic hair. She seems to enjoy deepthroat, allowed me to throat fuck her hard, making her gag and eyes water. Then on with the rubber a bit of cowgirl but she isn't the tightest individual, I wouldn't say like a clowns pocket or anything but not snug. So off with the condom and get her to continue to suck me off till I'm ready to blow. Grab her by the hair tilt her head back and cum all over her face  :hi: don't know how impressed she was with the facial I plastered her face. She did stay there maintains eye contact while she licked the dregs off my cock before taking the heels off and wiping the cum up.

After this I then saw the full picture regarding her body. I was so emmersed in the OWO i went a bit tunnel vision. Tits are a positive very big, but she has a seriously flabby stomach and a shit arse, nothing to write home about very flat no shape.

Had a bit of a chat while we laid naked on the bed and I decided I didn't fancy a round two, after seeing the stomach and arse I wasn't too bothered about trying anything else. Had another shower and discussed the mayweather mcgregor fight while I was getting dressed which was interesting. And I'm out the door, a little over the 30 mins time and off home.

Positives:
- Great attitude
- Attractive face
- Great OWO skills
- Massive tits
- Didn't have to pay £30 extra for the facial

Negatives.
- Shit arse
- Flabby stomach
- Not answering phone calls so arranging was slower than I would like

Thoughts :
I don't have anything to compare her too but is £80 for a blowjob and a facial good? I left happy and would return but maybe £60 would make more sense.

Overall worth a crack if you are in the Euston area if you love a good blowjob and a nice set of tits. Just don't go expecting an arse of any kind