Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 3264 times)

19 review(s) for lady Louise of Leigh (11 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hunglikeadonkey

Headline summary:

Meeting took place October 2023

45 minutes for £100

In call to her apartment (Leigh)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positive rating

Communications were excellent and swift

Planning:

This was a spur of the moment punt; I was staying about 45 minutes away and had viewed her profile on previous visits to the North West but never got around to making a booking. I was back at the hotel after dinner and it was my last evening here before heading back home, the other options who I had in mind were unresponsive or had their phones off.

I perused AW to see if anyone within 45 minutes of me had their green lights on, bingo Louise was showing as being available, I called but the reception was awful and so arrangements were made via text. Services discussed but not confirmed I told her how long it would take for me to get to her. She sent me her postcode and off I set.

Meeting:

When I arrived, I called Louise to make her aware, she gave me her address and had suggested that I park outside, not something that I was keen on so I parked in the adjacent road and walked to where she had instructed. I called her again and she came down to let me in.

I had read the reviews on UKP about the dilapidated premises from which she operates, this didn’t prepare me for what greeted me behind the white entrance gate and the courtyard full of her personal possessions. I was provided with an explanation as to how she got here and the grand plans that she has for the place. Grand Designs I will watch on TV with avid interest, when I’m out to unload a weeks’ worth I have zero interest in architecture or the square meterage of the plot size.

Up the wrought iron stairs (which must have had some punters slipping or tripping over the years) and into the flat, at which point I was thinking of keeping my footwear on or turning around and leaving. I’m not sure if Louise sensed this but she reached for my groin and told me that I was in for a great time.

Looks:

I would describe Louise as being smaller in overall size than her profile pictures in her free gallery portrays. The holiday tan is now gone and replaced by something provided by a tanning shop is suspect.

Louise’s hair was up when I visited and I would say it’s mousey brown in colour, I would put her dress size as being a between a 12/14, I wouldn’t put her in the BBW category as has been previously stated in one review here on UKP unless she has lost some timber.  She’s very talkative, not sure if this is due to nerves or that she just likes to talk.

Her tits although stated as being enhanced felt good, hold up well and I saw no evidence of scars. Her arse and thighs are quite firm with her thighs having good definition, she stands at about 5’ 4” and was fully shaved down below.

Services delivered:

She asked me what service I wanted and I enquired what was on offer, she went through a list of options. She gave me a towel and told me to have a shower, this has seen better days and the sliding door doesn’t close. As I came out of the shower and making my way out of the bathroom which is a good size, I noticed a massage table. I asked if this was available to be used to which she confirmed that we can play on there if I wanted.

What ensued was an enjoyable massage, by no means professional but the pressure applied was more than adequate and enjoyable.

She asked me if I wanted OWO or with, I opted for the latter and then the talking stopped. Her ball control interspersed with licks of the balls and a very good varied blowjob, with her going deep but not quite deepthroat with her gagging. At no point did I feel rushed, I was the one who made the suggestion that we progress matters as time was pressing on and I had a 45-minute drive back to my hotel.

On with the dom and she on top riding away, I had her bouncing at one point which was all good. Finished off in doggy. She cleaned me up with wet wipes, I got dressed and headed off into the night. 

Conclusion:

If this was judged on the surroundings it would be a resounding negative, some will not be able to get past the dilapidation of the premises or the mess that greets you in the courtyard. On reflection I’m glad that I didn’t walk, as I received a good service which I’m making my judgement on, and so this is a positive from my perspective.

Recommended: Yes

Would you return? Possibly

Online Southernbloke

I must be honest I’m quite tempted but I really don’t like dirty and untidy premises. I know the OP has put in his review that it was bad may I ask is it really bad to the extent it’s unhygienic?

Offline manfox

I must be honest I’m quite tempted but I really don’t like dirty and untidy premises. I know the OP has put in his review that it was bad may I ask is it really bad to the extent it’s unhygienic?

Have a look at the negative reviews, I have met her and would agree with everything in them. I would never return but the OP enjoyed which whilst is the opposite to my experience I'm glad for him that he did.

Much, much better out there.

Online Southernbloke

Have a look at the negative reviews, I have met her and would agree with everything in them. I would never return but the OP enjoyed which whilst is the opposite to my experience I'm glad for him that he did.

Much, much better out there.

Ok thank you very much

Offline boozer

Theres a name from the past. It must be 10 years since I saw her, before the boob job for sure as she was able to lactate which was a huge thrill. If she was still lactating I'd certainly be up for another visit as I recall she was good fun to be with.

The outside of the venue was a little run down even then so I guess 10 years on its no better.

Offline dettol12345

I don't think the place is unclean its just a dump, loads of crap in the alley and all over the flat...it hardly puts you in the mood and when combined with the fact she's not very sensual (no nice underwear, straight to the point etc) it doesn't come across well

Online two pumps and squirt

I don't think the place is unclean its just a dump, loads of crap in the alley and all over the flat...it hardly puts you in the mood and when combined with the fact she's not very sensual (no nice underwear, straight to the point etc) it doesn't come across well

I think it's fair to say she hasn't heard of Dettol  :sarcastic: