Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hmms do u think she's real?  (Read 911 times)

Offline jazonx

External Link/Members Only
the girl in question
I did a tineye search and only got results from a webcam sites but with only with one picture and it was compared to this one.

was looking for a cheap punt but I am unsure of this one

ESRBIRMINGHAM

:wacko: Well going by my track record on VivaSHIT more then likely you'll be BS to some fat roma girl lol take one for us and let us know how it goes  :dance:

Offline alibirmingham

I’m willing to bet my left but that ain’t her in the pics especially for £30 15 mins. In fact I may just make a fake booking just to see who answers the door and I bet B.B. would also be on offer for the right price.

One to avoid I reckon

Offline m4rmite

Not unless Perla from Handsworth is also lora from Cheltenham
Mind you there is a 2 year difference in age

Also person who placed the ad for perla also placed this ad so maybe her pimp at work
The cheltenham pimp  has been hard at work as well
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:40:38 pm by m4rmite »

Offline jazonx

i will book the 15 and see what happens

Offline alibirmingham

i will book the 15 and see what happens

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes, I may also try and book 15 mins just to see her. If she’s a minger I’ll be walking. Also going to test my B.B. theory, again if she accepts I’ll be walking.

Offline pbrown355

There's a house in Somerset Road that appears to have endless profiles but none of the girls from the pictures. I will bet that her address is in Somerset Road. I've seen one, Lora, and reviewed her but have since walked twice from that address. Sorry didn't review either time, but the profiles were gone once I had the opportunity.

Offline alibirmingham

There's a house in Somerset Road that appears to have endless profiles but none of the girls from the pictures. I will bet that her address is in Somerset Road. I've seen one, Lora, and reviewed her but have since walked twice from that address. Sorry didn't review either time, but the profiles were gone once I had the opportunity.

Thanks Pbrown, but when I itext the other day for address she gave me a postcode on church lane. Not been so can’t confirm but may be a different group but all the same really. Fake pics and shit service.

Offline alibirmingham

There’s now a review and she may be who she claims to be.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199506.0

Must go have a look as it’s only round the corner