Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sladunka FBM - Bloxwich  (Read 2094 times)

jtalbain1

Price paid - £35 for 1 hour
External Link/Members Only

Just went and visited Sladunka after seeing her name crop up on here a few times. Just a quick recap as there wasn't really much to report on.

All comms were done via text. I text her at 11:30am for an appointment at 1pm, all replies were received within a couple of minutes so no complaints on that part.

House is located down a side street in Bloxwich, which given the current weather is completely iced over. Bear that in mind as the last thing you want is to get stuck there.

A short (5'2ish) lady with short blonde hair answered the door. Fairly attractive early to mid 40ish. Shown into the room where I handed over the cash. Room is quite nice, very warm. Stripped and left clothes on chair, onto massage table for what I would say is a 6/10 massage. Not the worst I've had but not a patch on Yna (who annoyingly, was busy today).

Music was obviously played from youtube, complete with random advert playing every 10 minutes or so, which was rather off putting.

Half hour in, there was a couple of gentle bollock grabs, but otherwise nothing sensual about the whole experience, hence why I've labelled it as an FBM as opposed to a FBSM.

After being flipped over I figured I'd have an explore, so I ran my hand over everything I could. Managed to get a hand under her tunic and was making my way up to unhook her bra when she went full bore on the HJ and made me cum before I could get anywhere. Slightly annoyed I couldn't hold on as what I managed to feel of her tits felt pretty damn good.

After that it was clean up and shown the door. For £35 I can't really complain too much as I did manage to cum, but I would definitely go with the £25 half hour option if I were to ever go back.

Offline tiger.willy

I'd somewhat agree with you but give her a 8.5/10 for the massage.

Offline hairymonster

She improves with use. The VFM is great too. Havent seen her this time around, but will.

Offline tiger.willy

she used to be really good.
I think she's now in a relationship so doesn't like being touched as much and the hand-job is very rushed and sometimes a little rough.
The massage is still excellent though.

Offline guyverih

While I haven't had a chance to see her this month, I did see her a few times in November and she seemed okay. Massage was excellent, also she seemed to have no problem with me feeling her ass, even managing to rub her pussy through her leggings.
I think it depends partly on her mood, and how much of a regular you are. Most visits she usually either gets her boobs out for me to suck on, or her other response is to put one leg on the couch so you can feel up her pussy easier.
Course by that time, she's usually got me cumming lol.

Offline Walsalllad15

Does she do a full personal service

Offline prettyfly69

i used her a few months ago, but then she went off radar! I managed to get her top off and then her bottoms down to slip a finger up for her to thrust back on to, she seem to enjoy but then the inevitable happened!  :D But YNA is still the best by far