Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie seeking SP who can handle any dick size - and offer WBTM (Wham Bang) Serv  (Read 3801 times)

Offline punk

I could NEVER do the party thing.

I would feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE naked with even ONE man present - let alone several. Also, it would be a FUCKING HUGE SKELETON I would have in my cupboard, if one day I decided to run for public office or something (not saying that I would - but I could).

Out of interest, not wishing to be classist or anything, what do you guys do for a living?

Hang on i thought it was a hugh cock?

bristolqwerty

Out of interest, not wishing to be classist or anything, what do you guys do for a living?

I'm the Romanian ambassador in the UK. :angry: not happy about the way my girls are being portrayed.

vt

I could NEVER do the party thing.

I would feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE naked with even ONE man present - let alone several.

When I go to a sex party, I'm only looking at the girls...but if you think you might be tempted by the other guys, I can see why you'd want to stay away!!  :sarcastic:

considerateguy

:hi:

I used to have this problem...

Until a mate sugested I fold it in half as 8 inches is less of a problem to most girls :D :D :D

Even better I folded it again and now at 4 inches and a wad of cash never have a problem getting in  :lol: :lol:

Love it! Reminds me of a limerick I found amusing in my school days.

A well-endowed chappie from Kent
Had a knob that's exceedingly bent.
With a great deal of trouble
He thumbed it in double
But instead of coming, he went.