Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina - Bury St Edmunds  (Read 975 times)

Offline Arch80

Hi, long time lurker but first review (so go easy)

Its been a while since i last punted but desperation found me on vivastreet and Kristina.  Phone wasnt answered but text exhcange soon followed. Confirmed time, place and 100 for the hour. Later became clear that a handler must text. Claims moldovan but probably Rom.

So door opens and Kristina is suprisingly cute, petit, slim b cup and probably close to the 19 on the ad. Big caveat...english is very basic.
On the plus side, in the punting desert of bury...shes hot...and very willing. Clothes straight off, kissing on lips only and no owo...but like RO and fingers. Bit of light spanking on her firm cheeks and on with the rubber. Enthusiastic but shallow oral got me going before she hops on for some hard riding. I didnt last long and she was pretty tight down below.
Kept this positive as she was hot and enthusiastic...though obviously english is a downer and eager to get you through. Nonethless i left happy.

Offline oohermrs

Arch - need to post a link for us, so we can see who you're talking about.  Had a quick look on viva street but couldn't see her.

Thanks

Offline Arch80

Sorry (facepalm, how often have i bemoaned that)

External Link/Members Only

The photos dont show much but are the girl