Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilia xxx  (Read 1768 times)

1 review(s) for emilia xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Buttons

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 / hour

Saw this lady a couple of weeks ago and another positive for her.

But first, a word of warning. There are a lot, and I mean a lot, of fixed speed cameras in Emilia's immediate vicinity. So, if you are out on covert maneuvers, watch your right food on the gas. It's all 30 mph.

Emilia's comms can be a little hit and miss if you are just asking questions, but that would piss me off as well. Once I'd requested a date and time, she was great. Very easy to book and comms on the day were spot on.

I seem to remember a review saying that parking was a little tricky nearby, I had no problem. It's residential and safe, bollocks to the twitchy curtain brigade, I didn't notice any double yellows or parking for permit holders only signs. Just parked on the street a little way down the road and walked the last bit. Easy.

Emilia's place is also her home. It's clean and welcoming. Shower facilities if you want them. Big comfy bed for shagging on. Wasn't aware of anyone else in the house, but that doesn't bother me anyway.

Emilia is good looking, not stunning, but I was happy when she opened the door. She has a great personality and I prefer that to a 10/10 stunner who is dull as dish water. She answered the door in her underwear, black bra, holdups and matching panties. Good body, I have no idea what dress size, but very trim and slim. Fake boobs as previously noted, but not massive and I didn't notice any big scars. I prefer natural given the choice, but Emilia's are more than fine. A nice hand full and a great cleavage when in the bra. From what I can tell, her age is accurate as per her AW profile.

Headed upstairs and was kissing before I'd handed over the hard earned. I like to get the cash out of the way first, so that done, Emilia was back in the room with me within 30 seconds. Stripped off and jumped on the bed next to her. From there on in, deep french kissing, OWO, fingering, 69 (tasty fresh shaved pussy) more kissing, on with the condom and a good fuck. Finished in the condom inside whilst snogging, which is pretty much perfect for me.

Chatted a bit whilst we cuddled and onto round two, which was a great blow job finished in her mouth. A little more chat, dressed, more kissing, down stairs and another kiss before heading off and out. Got the full hour and left very satisfied.

Emilia gave me an excellent GFE, which is just what I wanted having been a doing the PSE Dom thing a bit recently (finally got a lady to puke on my cock, box ticked, civy so no reviews). It's nice to step back to a more intimate shag every now and again.

Stand out points to me, that really lifted it above a standard GFE, Emilia is easy to talk to and I enjoyed that element of the meet. She asked exactly what I wanted and then things like "How do you like your cock sucking", although that's not to say the meet didn't flow quite naturally. She didn't try and rush an orgasm out of me like some girls do, but slowed down when I asked her to. She works from a safe location. All of this added up to a great punt, certainly one of my top punts. Two pops in an hour and without struggling, which isn't always a given, and I was as hard both times as I can remember in recent years.

Would I go and see Emilia again? Most definitely.

mediumjoe

Excellent review thanks Buttons,  she was already on my next to do list which is exactly where she will be staying till I punt  again in a months time,  this was just what I needed to hear, thanks. Joe

Offline Buttons

Excellent review thanks Buttons,  she was already on my next to do list which is exactly where she will be staying till I punt  again in a months time,  this was just what I needed to hear, thanks. Joe

No worries Joe, it's nice to give something back to the UKP community, and if it helps a great SP get more business then excellent. This forum has saved me more than a few quid in the past avoiding crap ladies, so it only seems right. :hi:

Offline Paulpunting

Having reviewed this lady myself I can echo Buttons positive recommendation
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

SaneOnes

Thanks for the review. Another one added to my to-do list for when I'm sent to Nottingham from work. It's always either Riley or Kiley who I see but they are so well reviewed on here that I won't put a review up anytime soon unless they turn into mean bitches all of a sudden which I never see happening. This "Emilia" sounds just my type, though. Cheers.

Online nottspunter