Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantastic Threesome with Dee and Lucy  (Read 2872 times)

Hornydevil247

Venue Camden in North London

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost £230

This is my third threesome with these two great girls Dee & Lucy.

Arrived to see both girls dressed in sexy underwear which made me hard before the fun had even started. Took a shower and then joined the girls in the bedroom and started the fun packed hour with a three way deep french kissing session with me kissing both girls and with Lucy and Dee kissing each other.

Both girls dropped to their knees and took turns sucking my hard cock and sucking my balls. The action the switched to the bed with a session of three way oral with Dee licking Lucy's pussy and me licking and fingering Dee's pussy till Dee came for the first time.

Lucy came for the first time and we changed position with Dee sitting on my face and Lucy slipping on a condom and riding my cock till she came again during this time I was licking and teasing Dee's pussy until she came. I cannot tell who came first because it felt like heaven being on a bed with the busty blond Lucy is and busty brunette the Dee is. These two are one hell of a double act.

Dee said to Lucy it's my turn to be fucked by the Hornydevil so it was on with a condom and she rode me whilst Lucy sat on my face allowing me to lick and tease her pussy till they both came again

Forty five minutes into the session I had still not shot my load which is uncommon for myself by normal standards I would have popped two or three time by now so Dee comes out with a toy and starts fucking Lucy with it whilst Lucy sucks my hard cock till I eventually popped in her mouth.

As I said this my third threesome with this duo and each one has been great for different reasons.  I have had the pleasure of some great threesomes over the years and I can't separate this duo from Dee & Cindy who were just as awesome.

I recommend these two great girls to all you guys who are searching for a great duo.

My next duo has to be Platinum Cindy & Michelle Independent following the great review last week by Password.

Enjoy Guys.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review HornyDevil.... :drinks:

I've not had the pleasure of Lucy yet, only the Super Hot, Super Sexy Dee.......definitely on my Duo HL as I missed out once before when they were both in Oxford.
Nice to know they get it on with some full on Bi action.......not just pecking at each other.... :cool:
No doubt there was plenty of dirty talk too?

Hornydevil247

No doubt there Cisco and thank you  :dance: :yahoo:

password02

Excellent review - seems the girls were very busy today with the UKP members!!

Did you guys get a UKP discount or bump into each other on your way out?

rogerc23

Has their duo rate just gone up?I am sure when i looked the other week the hourly rate was £200?

password02

Has their duo rate just gone up?I am sure when i looked the other week the hourly rate was £200?

They were £200 last year and I am sure £200 start of the year - not sure when the price went to £230

rogerc23

Ah right thanks for clarifying,there stil high on my shortlist for my first duo,just hope there are no further price hikes!

Offline herbie007

Good review HD and glad you had a good time.

Your review reminds me of my session with them.

Think it's time to get myself back round there for more fun from these 2 gorgeous girls.  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Herbie let's make it a foursome  :dance:

Offline ciscoxxx69

How about adding MissKDD and Hendrix and I'll bring Naughty Slut Soph for an 8 ball...? :unknown:

password02

How about adding MissKDD and Hendrix and I'll bring Naughty Slut Soph for an 8 ball...? :unknown:

Maybe add Cindy and Michelle as well and I can be the camera man? sell the footage on AW PG at £20 credit per 10 mins - I can retire a rich man :cool:

Offline herbie007

Maybe add Cindy and Michelle as well and I can be the camera man? sell the footage on AW PG at £20 credit per 10 mins - I can retire a rich man :cool:

Okay with me but I want 50%  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Okay with me but I want 50%  :D

I'll get my people to talk to your people about my image rights....... :music:

password02

I'll get my people to talk to your people about my image rights....... :music:

You ALL need to talk to my agent - he  is looking after my best interests and automatically gets 10%

Sherbert07

OT I know but fuck me! HD do you punt every day?! Just seen your fb on aw, you must have balls of steel!

Hornydevil247