Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting and personal grooming  (Read 1850 times)

firingblanks

Hi
Unsure if this topic has been covered.
Personally I prefer shaved balls and we'll trimmed public hair on me.
Sure the girls enjoy hairless as much as us guys :)

Prefer showers prior beforehand if available but I shower before leaving home just in case.
Travel quite a distance sometimes through my work so it's good to freshen up on arrival.
If a girl can join me in shower it's a bonus as washing each others and other fun under the spray of water is sensual :)

What's your personal preferances for self and girl?

Offline The_Don

Offline Daffodil

You're over thinking it. You do realise you're paying for it, yeh? One hundred pounds an hour (usually more) should be enough for them to ignore your foibles. At least forgive them.

It's not dating  :hi:

LL

Once you go shaved sack you'll never go back:hi:
Besides the fact you're more likely to get attention paid to your plums when they're silky-smooth, hairless balls give a much better sensation to the punter when stroked, licked and sucked by a prossie or anyone else you see (wife/partner/civvy slapper pulled in a bar).
As for being clean before a punt - yes I am.

firingblanks

LL,
Totally agree with shaved balls :)
I'm in my 50's now and it's something I've enjoyed since my late 20's.
Although back in those days it was me getting paid  :D

Life changes and now I'm happy to pay.
Anything that enriches the experience with a WG and encourages a more intimate interaction can only be good for ME.

More punters like a shaved woman so it's most likely more WG's prefer a shaved punter.

Age is also a concern.
Do girls get picky if guys are over 50?
Physically I'm assured I don't look it and certainly don't feel it.

Sureshot

I think it makes a big difference. even though we're paying a lot of money for the privilege, the birds still hold the cards.  Anything that goes in your favour to get a better fuck is worth the effort imo.

Showered, Fresh clothes, clean shaven beard and balls etc all help to make her more willing and get rid of those "at discretions"

tallguy74

It also makes your cock look bigger

Offline Largs43

The tip on the punting wiki about manscaping the pubes away seems a good one; I've had some superbe gobbles & full length cock & ball licking from working girls and I always shave for a punt. A bit of a ritual for me, a few days before, gradually shaving carefully, anticipating the punt. I probably enjoy the bj more with no pubes to spoil her mouth contact, now that I think about it...!

I make sure my toenails are clean & trimmed too; it's not a date, as has been mentioned: but I'm sure there's a better service if she thinks your personal hygiene is good.

I always shower on the premises immediately beforehand, no sweaty balls, breath fresh.

Oxfordswing

I hate long pubic hair. On me or her. I can live with very trim but hate bush, and if it is a turn off for me to find a pube stuck in my throat it must be the same for her as well

Pre-punt ritual. Shave - Face, balls ass crack.  Low setting on hair trimmer over pubic area and ass cheeks as well.

I like rimming and strap on so next is a douche. If I know I'm clean I can relax knowing I will get good service down there

A long shower before leaving home. Nails trimmed, check for no unsightly nose hair, stray eyebrows, ear hair.

Clean teeth mouthwash

Avoid any cigs, booze, food until after punt.

Take my own deodorant, and mouthwash with me, in case it isn't available .

Still take a shower at hers, just a quick one but come out super clean and fresh. More mouthwash before leaving the bathroom

All of the above have never let me down for whenever I have had punted for a GFE / PSE

Some will tell you that it doesn't matter and that the WG will give you the same service however you turn up but I disagree and genuinely believe that you will receive much better attention if you make the effort for her as well  :hi:

Offline cueball

Some will tell you that it doesn't matter and that the WG will give you the same service however you turn up but I disagree and genuinely believe that you will receive much better attention if you make the effort for her as well 

+100

Correct

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

I started shaving my plums a few years ago and its essential now for me. Personally I do it mainly for myself and not the girl although of course I do it partly because I hope she will provide a better service knowing I have taken time to groom and make my bits smell fresh.  I actually had quite a big mop of pubic hair so visually its made it look a bit bigger and makes for me a better sight of my groin pounding her. Each to their own however just make sure your clean and fresh and I am sure a good girl will appreciate and perform accordingly.

Online Blackpool Rock

Been shaving my balls and trimming downstairs for quite a few years as I think it is both more hygienic and more comfortable.
I would actually totally shave everything however being a gym member where the changing area is "all lads together" I don't want to draw too much attention to myself, without trying to look I've only seen 1 guy who was totally shaved in the gym and generally the older generation seem to have a full bush.

Shaved girls are now the norm and to be honest anything else puts me off an AW profile these days though I can just about handle a Brazilian.
Time was when I was a teenager there was always a lot of talk with my mates of whether a girl might have a shaven haven but never heard of a confirmed sighting, I guess times change after all beards were popular on guys in the 70's and appear to have made a comeback with the younger lads now, just hope girls don't revert to full bush any time soon. 

Online threechilliman

I shave downstairs more for mrs tcm's benefit and am always well turned out. Smartly dressed, decent aftershave and that's just for Joe Public.

So, in reality I don't do anything out of the ordinary when seeing a WG. Several have commented (once I've allowed them to get there hands on me) 'mmm, you smell nice'.

I guess it must help a girl to give a decent service if you look and smell OK. Looked at another way, think of the girls you've pulled on a night out who look great all dolled up. Then you wake up to them in the morning :scare:

Just human nature.

tcm

Online threechilliman

......when I was a teenager there was always a lot of talk with my mates of whether a girl might have a shaven haven but never heard of a confirmed sighting

That made me laugh alright. I remember seeing my first girly mag as a teenager, opening the pages and there was some girl in school uniform, legs apart and not a hair in sight. I've been hooked ever since :D

tcm

spkmstr48

Although I agree we're more likely to get good service if clean and well groomed I think it's easy for us to miss the point. I don't really think it matters that it's paid for sex. We're still engaging in an activity where (fetishes aside) cleanliness is a minimum standard. Even if I've just had a shower before meeting a girl, I'll still wash the important bits on arrival.

Afterwards I'm happy to stink of sex!  :D

Offline AgedCases

I've read about punters who've managed to get CIM out of a WG who dislikes it, all due to excellent hygiene.

So, yes, make the effort!