Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Paula?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline TallnHung

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?
Looks like my kinda woman with that figure.

£90 for the hour sounds too good to be true.

Offline Stiltskin

She's been reviewed on here before. I'll re-quote the link and hopefully the review will show up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, that didn't work. Her profile number has changed, I think it was this lady - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=314
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:03:31 am by Stiltskin »

Offline wombat

I saw her recently. She works from a newish block of apartments behind Slough train station, so parking is a bit of a problem.
In person she is friendly, and has a sort of Katie Price look to her face(but i'm no fan of hers and it didnt put me off).
Pics show her body in a tight dress but when I saw her she was in nice lingerie with a silk gown.
Her boobs are BIG but obviously enhanced. Lovely full kissable lips and she likes to DFK once warmed up.
Despite her look she seemed quite shy at first, which is something i like anyway.
No other issues really, happy for usual fondling, licking pussy etc.
I dont normally go for 1 hour punts but for £90 it seemed worth it...and it was!
English not bad but only usual small talk with me i'm afraid as i'm fairly quiet by nature.
Enjoy!

I forgot to add that she has a bit of a saggy tummy due to having a baby but it didnt put me off having 2 pops in the hour - which is good going for me.

Also, age i'd guess as 29-35.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:41:33 pm by wombat »

Offline TallnHung

Thanks Wombat.

Thats very honest of you and none of it puts me off so I think she may be a goer.
Must see Dina in Uxbridge first, had her on the list for a while, then methinks its Paula ;)