Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester  (Read 451 times)

Offline Talbear

Afternoon fellas....

I'm soon going to be spending some time in Colchester, and am after some valid recommendations for the area... The usual Adultwork ratings are as helpful as ever...

I'm after a slim English girl, in her 20's / 30s, good track record and great oral....

Thanks guys..!

Offline socks

Afternoon fellas....

I'm soon going to be spending some time in Colchester, and am after some valid recommendations for the area... The usual Adultwork ratings are as helpful as ever...

I'm after a slim English girl, in her 20's / 30s, good track record and great oral....

Thanks guys..!
You'll likely have more success if you post in the East England board as Colchester is not in the south east. There's quite a lot of clamour for Issa and Anya on our board and they seem to be the Colchester equivalent of London girls like Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent, when it comes to how weak at the knees they appear to make our south of the region brethren  ;) They are not English though

Offline sxman

Agree with Socks, you will get more response on the East England board.

I have seen Issa, she maybe Romanian but she offers a cracking service and VFM, plenty of talk of her on this site, well recommended.

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only