Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BB dilemma  (Read 4204 times)

Gilflover

Hi guys need your thoughts: Want to see floosie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but I've heard she's done and does bareback with others due to her age. I have no intention of bb but was wondering if it's worth going ahead with the punt if I want RO and OWO. Or just finding someone else who doesn't bb. 

Cheers lads

Offline Taggart

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :scare:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

You can't punt with Miss Marple! It's not right....  :wacko:

Offline cueball

Ro with a barebacker? No bloody thanks.

I suppose fucking her with a jacket on is ok (if you like what you see), that's the reason we all use condoms (to protect us) but bloody hell, surely there is sommat better looking round your way ain't there?

Each to their own I guess
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:59:13 pm by cueball »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Doesn't the saying go here: "All prozzies are barebacking SOMEONE" ?

You'll be lucky to find an older lady who DOESN'T do BB. A friend of mine who likes OAP WGs has the same dilemma.

Offline backofthenet

mmm. Difficult quandary. Either a barebacking septuagenarian with skin like a walnut or a nubile, hardbodied 20 year old who doesn't such as External Link/Members Only

Tricky....

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Where did you hear she does bareback and why because of her age
I know a few guys who have seen her on more than one occasion and who have not been offered BB

She is actually quite well reviewed on AW And I'm pretty sure someone would have mentioned it in her feedback considering how much she has

Obviously I cannot say she doesn't as I'm not in the room with her but I am interested in where you got this information as I have searched online and not found any mention of it and know a few men who see her and who wouldn't if she did offer it and I am always suspect of a first time poster who only posts to say someone does bareback and ruins their reputation but makes out they are worried about seeing them. If you were worried you wouldn't bother so this post is just about accusing this prossie if doing BB so I would like to know where you heard or read this

Sienna_Bronze

Doesn't the saying go here: "All prozzies are barebacking SOMEONE" ?

You'll be lucky to find an older lady who DOESN'T do BB. A friend of mine who likes OAP WGs has the same dilemma.

Yes you're right. Most of us are doing bb with someone, especially if we have a partner. The wg in question doesn't list bb on her likes though so could just be malicious gossip.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Where did you hear she does bareback and why because of her age
I know a few guys who have seen her on more than one occasion and who have not been offered BB

She is actually quite well reviewed on AW And I'm pretty sure someone would have mentioned it in her feedback considering how much she has

Obviously I cannot say she doesn't as I'm not in the room with her but I am interested in where you got this information as I have searched online and not found any mention of it and know a few men who see her and who wouldn't if she did offer it and I am always suspect of a first time poster who only posts to say someone does bareback and ruins their reputation but makes out they are worried about seeing them. If you were worried you wouldn't bother so this post is just about accusing this prossie if doing BB so I would like to know where you heard or read this

Actually... Good point.... Interesting to see if there's a reply with the info requested or just a  :bomb:

Gilflover

I suppose fucking her with a jacket on is ok (if you like what you see), that's the reason we all use condoms (to protect us) but bloody hell, surely there is sommat better looking round your way ain't there?

Lol I can understand your reaction. I dunno I just feel more comfortable with older women. They offer a more genuine experience.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So no answer to My question then?  Didn't think there would be

Gilflover

Calm yourself down. As the post contains link it is awaiting approval by a mod.

Offline Vivago

You can't punt with Miss Marple! It's not right....  :wacko:

That is actually part of the appeal. Val is a lovely person, like everyone's favourite granny or the chairwomen of the local women's institute. It feels deliciously, sinfully wrong to be sticking a length down her throat or up her arse.

When I met her BB was never discussed or suggested. She has more than enough regulars to keep her busy and doesn't need to offer any risky extras. And she struck me as far too sensible a lady to ever do so.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

I think Gilflover may well be a troll.

Offline berksboy

mmm. Difficult quandary. Either a barebacking septuagenarian with skin like a walnut or a nubile, hardbodied 20 year old who doesn't such as External Link/Members Only

Tricky....
                 Yep but a Romanian one  :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

One would hope so.
Fucking hell!  :scare:

Aspen

Yes you're right. Most of us are doing bb with someone, especially if we have a partner. The wg in question doesn't list bb on her likes though so could just be malicious gossip.

It sounds like it.

I always assume it goes on anyway. If you protect yourself then what's the problem.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I probably wouldn't agree that older women are less likely to have something. After working with elderly people doing 'personal care' I observed almost all of them to have genital warts, as testing wasn't as frequent until the HIV bomb.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This is in the wrong section, should be under LONDON - which is where you will find the previous thread about her, which mentions BB from someone who says he's seen her. I think this may be where the OP read about it.

Reply #9: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36036.0

Just use a condom.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:08:57 pm by CatBBW »

Offline riskytimes

surely you could punt someone better ?

Offline jesterman

Give us some feedback if you do go,  shes been on my list for a while, interested to know if she looks like the photos on AW, or if they are way out of date,
Cheers

DavidSussex

I have had the pleasure of knowing Val for a number of years. Any suggestion that she offers bareback sex is wholly untrue. Val is a very clean, immaculately presented lady. Why anyone would suggest that she would offer unprotected sex is a complete mystery to me? Val is someone who is responsible and takes a very professional and serious approach to her services. I am happy to put the record straight and hope this reassures anyone who may have had concerns. I can wholeheartedly recommend Val's services allied with her friendly, warm and engaging personality.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

I have had the pleasure of knowing Val for a number of years. Any suggestion that she offers bareback sex is wholly untrue. Val is a very clean, immaculately presented lady. Why anyone would suggest that she would offer unprotected sex is a complete mystery to me? Val is someone who is responsible and takes a very professional and serious approach to her services. I am happy to put the record straight and hope this reassures anyone who may have had concerns. I can wholeheartedly recommend Val's services allied with her friendly, warm and engaging personality.  :thumbsup:

Only one post so far and on this issue but punting for years it seems? So  troll, pimp, BF or hubby?  :dash: :dash:

Offline Vivago

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

James999

I have had the pleasure of knowing Val for a number of years. Any suggestion that she offers bareback sex is wholly untrue.

How would you know that, unless you were Val herself?

Offline Roth