Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eroxon New ED Treatment anyone tried it?  (Read 969 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

As per the title, this seems to be a new type of ED treatment, anyone any experence of it?.

Online Stevelondon

As per the title, this seems to be a new type of ED treatment, anyone any experence of it?.

You’ve been helped by someone on the forum who isn’t a helper 😂

Offline mr.bluesky

I put some on the palm of my hand ready to rub onto my cock but all I got was a stiff hand for a few hours  :dash:  :D

Online Stevelondon

I put some on the palm of my hand ready to rub onto my cock but all I got was a stiff hand for a few hours  :dash:  :D

Don’t palm that old guff onto us. 😂

That’s what it must be made for……. Hands.
Cos it does fuck all if you rub it on your knob.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well thanks for all that, seems its a bit of a con then ,makes you wonder how it worked for those who it seemingley worked for tho!...

Online Stevelondon

Well thanks for all that, seems its a bit of a con then ,makes you wonder how it worked for those who it seemingley worked for tho!...

The mind is a wonderful instrument.
Can be fooled into thinking all kinds of stuff work and hey presto……… “I have a raging boner, wonderful cream”

When I was a kid it was eating that vegetation that made Popeye strong. I was still a weakling abc ended up with spinach poisoning 😂
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:52:45 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline mr.bluesky

The mind is a wonderful instrument.
Can be fooled into thinking all kinds of stuff work and hey presto……… “I have a raging boner, wonderful cream”

When I was a kid it was eating that vegetation that made Popeye strong. I was still a weakling abc ended up with spinach poisoning 😂

I was told as a kid to always eat my carrots as they were good for your eyesight after all you never saw a rabbit wearing glasses.  :D

Online Stevelondon

I was told as a kid to always eat my carrots as they were good for your eyesight after all you never saw a rabbit wearing glasses.  :D

Oh I so remember that 👍🏻😂😂