Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How early do you arrange a punt?  (Read 1490 times)

MrArmagh

Do you organize it days in advance or just an hour or 2.

I’ve got some spare time on Wednesday and thought I would message a few local girls to see who’s available and most of them told me to ask that morning.

I like to be organized.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's no 'one size fits all' if they take advance bookings book in advance, if they only take 'on the day' bookings book on the day. You may be able to book one who takes advance bookings 'on the day', but you won't be able to advance book one that doesn't take them.

Offline dkn

There's no 'one size fits all'
Quite - at times, I've called up 30 mins before to book.  At the other end, I've booked some encounters weeks in advance - sometimes more than a month.

Offline Adoniron

If I know I'm visiting a town or city I might book 3-4 days ahead. If it's nearer home probably the day before or maybe even on the day.

Offline Foxtail17

I have a booking for February that I sorted before Christmas, and one for Mid May that was sorted a couple of weeks ago. Don’t tend to book on the day.
If I am going to a city I am not familiar with I like to have something locked in for the visit. I did have a provisional for June that I am waiting to confirm with the WG.

Online Waterhouse

Never on the day.... usually a couple of weeks or more beforehand so the booking fits in with work and with the SP's diary.

Offline OakTree

On the day, an hour or two before the meet.

Offline Donkey

I think 95% of my bookings have been same day bookings. And I’m rarely told by any SP that she is fully booked. Even if she is booked she’ll try to see me maybe 1 hour later, or ask me to come earlier. Any many times I get texts from girls asking me to come earlier because the previous punter cancelled.

Offline OakTree

I think 95% of my bookings have been same day bookings. And I’m rarely told by any SP that she is fully booked. Even if she is booked she’ll try to see me maybe 1 hour later, or ask me to come earlier. Any many times I get texts from girls asking me to come earlier because the previous punter cancelled.

Yes I would say that about perfectly matches my experience.

Offline ianchar14

Generally within the week before. But sometimes you have one of those same day punts.

Offline OakTree

For those who plan days or weeks ahead. You get to the chosen day, what do you if you just don’t feel like it, you’re just not in the mood?

For me it’s opportunity plus feeling like a fuck. I have to have both those in place before I rattle off a text. Either one missing and it doesn’t happen.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 08:42:14 pm by OakTree »

Offline Punterenas

Whenever I try to book on the day it never seems to work out for some reason so I usually book a couple of weeks in advance. Also it gives me something to look forward to.

Offline headlessChicken

As far in advance as possible as I know where I’ll be in two weeks time getting the girl to agree two weeks ahead is harder as most don’t book so far in advance.

Offline Grenadier36

I've only ever booked UKE girls in advance TBH when they stick tours up and it's someone I'd like to see. Other than that I'll book whoever is available on my hotlist on the day

Dai Llama

Like to book with a weeks notice to get the booking slot I need.

Offline redveee

Usually a couple of days in advance so that I'm committed to doing something, if I think about doing something on the day then I'll put it off. I booked a Travellodge for mid March back in December and got a good deal on the room, £30 with cancellation, and have made contact with a SP for an 2hr outcall.

Online WARSZAWA16

Usually 1 or 2 days in advance.

Offline bbwandy72

Generally weeks or months in advance. Same day bookings aren't really for me.

Offline dumbo25

Tend to be in advance for tourers and on the day with local SPs

Offline easyp123

Sometimes around 7am on a weekend, I apologise for the early text but I'm eager to get going.

Offline Home Alone

I always used to book the next date & time with my last Regular at the end of the current meeting so that it was in both our diaries. Did the same on the first visit to the lass who's likely to become my new Regular.

If I'm taking a punt on someone I've not seen before, then I'll probably ring 3 or 4 days in advance. Not been let down so far.

Online mr.bluesky

Phone the same day. Never plan that far in front.

Offline BarneyBubbles

Generally same day arrangements unless its a more unusual punt.  I used to see a couple who only worked part-time and were often booked up so a weeks notice was essential.

Offline londonpunter1

For those who plan days or weeks ahead. You get to the chosen day, what do you if you just don’t feel like it, you’re just not in the mood?
I'm always in the mood  :lol: I like to organise things a day or two in advance. If it's the weekend then I sometimes have a look first thing in the morning for who's available that afternoon, but that is rare.
If I have a hotel booked then I put up a RB about a week in advance and choose someone a couple of days before the meet.

Offline Malvolio

For me it’s opportunity plus feeling like a fuck. I have to have both those in place before I rattle off a text. Either one missing and it doesn’t happen.

When I book ahead, I don't masturbate for three days beforehand.  That is guaranteed to get me feeling like it.

Offline theoldmaggot

Depends on the WG and my plans.

Usually prefer advanced bookings but sometimes it is not possible.

Offline OakTree

When I book ahead, I don't masturbate for three days beforehand.  That is guaranteed to get me feeling like it.

Crikey, that’s willpower. Oddly it’s the opposite for me. Refraining from wanking seems to lower my libido. I can’t workout wether it’s the urge to have sex that makes me wank more often or the other way round, wanking increasing the urge.

Offline sparkus

For some reason, I most fancy it at 8am or so.  Of course, it's hard to find options then but the odd Thai spa opens at 10am and back in the day there were 24 hour saunas.

There was a WG who advertised on way to work quickies near me but she was grim.  I used to see her out shopping and think 'No way.'

Offline sparkus

I'm the opposite, if I've had it in 24 hours before intended time I don't bother.  Which is weird for my OH when I push her away.

Online Waterhouse

Crikey, that’s willpower. Oddly it’s the opposite for me. Refraining from wanking seems to lower my libido. I can’t workout wether it’s the urge to have sex that makes me wank more often or the other way round, wanking increasing the urge.
Usually 'edge' myself for a few days before a booking (4 days to a week or more) but without cumming. That way I keep myself keen but also ensure there is a decent amount to release when I'm at the meet.

Best of both worlds perhaps?  ;)

Offline sparkus

I *wish* I could enjoy multiple pops in a narrow period.

If I delay it too much then I cum too quick, if I leave too long then I take too long.

Offline JamesKW

Offline poundstock

Never less than a week in advance and up to four weeks in advance.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Health issues mean I can potentially wake up feeling dog-rough any day. Therefore there is no point me booking ahead for say, next Wednesday, in case I end up too tired to attend. I therefore draw up a hotlist of candidates who will likely be available next Wednesday, note their phone numbers and if I'm up for it on awakening I get on the phone and get something booked for later that day, usually just a couple of hours later.
Often I bomb out.... None available or not answering. I then curse my fucked up vestibular system and have a wank instead.

Offline Knicks

Honestly it depends.

I know I'm going to be in London for a week or so this summer and I'm already working on a short list. I like to have a plan where I'm not that familiar with the area/city,  so may book a couple of weeks in advance.

Closer to home and it's usually day before or same day.

Offline Arbetare

I book to see specific SP's, rather than who is available, so tend to books a few weeks ahead, normally. Think the longest ahead I've booked was a couple of months for an outcall to coincide with an event I was attending.

Offline Hurley

Usually start trying to make arrangements a week before hand, I don’t do Plan Bs so if it goes tits up I start again.