Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It's all about the pussy.  (Read 3045 times)

Simon85

I've been punting full time now for almost a year and for me there's nothing I like more than eating pussy. I sometimes think I could spend the whole booking doing it. Trying to poke my tongue as far inside as I can get it or spending time concentrating on her clit. And then of course there's 69in where you're getting the best of both worlds.

Any other pussy lovers out there share my obsession?

bigmanbigman

mrhappypants

I've been punting full time now for almost a year and for me there's nothing I like more than eating pussy. I sometimes think I could spend the whole booking doing it. Trying to poke my tongue as far inside as I can get it or spending time concentrating on her clit. And then of course there's 69in where you're getting the best of both worlds.

You will get a far more positive response to questions if you make a constructive contribution to this site by writing reviews.  Describing a year of punting full time when when you have a zero review count will likely be read as an indication that you might be a piss taking wanker. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:07:55 pm by mrhappypants »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Make the most of it school starts again next week, in the mean time I'll see if I can organise a Blue Peter badge for you. 

Offline cueball

When I were 14 like you, I too did a lot of wanking  :dash:

Offline hungrypunt

Your gonna fails your grades miserably my friend, your doin it the wrong way

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 01:53:34 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

Reminds me of the joke.  Q. Why does a women have a pussy? A. So guys will talk to them.

faggins

To be fair to the lad, there is a current thread here on sex acts denied by the OH. Maybe she (if she exists, of course  :D ) won't let him...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158740.0

mrpeterman

I will bite. Yes I love eating cunt, it was one thing my partner didn't want to do, amongst others so I became fixated on it and had many facesitting both front and reverse facing and 69 sessions until my
Jaw was aching,

then one day I thought I need to ensure more attention on me but yes I like to eat a nice clean puss out and tounge  fuck a who're....it's an essential part of the punt for me

Major bumsoor

Love it except when it's on someone like English busty Chloe who has got a cunt like a wizards sleeve I reckon you could get your head up there

Offline Happyjose

Love it except when it's on someone like English busty Chloe who has got a cunt like a wizards sleeve I reckon you could get your head up there

Nothing worse than a clunge that feels like a dying mans handshake

Offline maxxblue

Hidden Image/Members Only

bristolqwerty

I will bite. Yes I love eating cunt, it was one thing my partner didn't want to do, amongst others so I became fixated on it and had many facesitting both front and reverse facing and 69 sessions until my
Jaw was aching,

then one day I thought I need to ensure more attention on me but yes I like to eat a nice clean puss out and tounge  fuck a who're....it's an essential part of the punt for me
Totally agree with this.  My last punt included me eating some nice Thai.  30mins of heaven  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:29:41 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline hendrix

Can't stand it, I used to do it because I thought it was polite :D nowadays, I please myself and the thought of going down on a prossie makes me  :vomit:

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:53:31 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Happyjose

Can't stand it, I used to do it because I thought it was polite :D nowadays, I please myself and the thought of going down on a prossie makes me  :vomit:

This

Online scutty brown

Koreans eat dogs, so why can't we eat pussy?

bristolqwerty

I've eaten a few dogs pussies... hang on that's just sounds weird.

faggins

I definitely enjoy it as part of the punting experience, but dear lord there are some WGs who could pay a little more attention to personal hygiene  :vomit:

Offline Home Alone

Jaw was aching,

Yes; me too. I love eating pussy; It's one reason why my booking, even with someone I've not seen before, is usually for a  hour. I wouldn't say it was the most important part of the session but I couldn't imagine a session without.

Offline Thechaser

+1

Offline NoStringsFun

As long as it's clean I don't mind.

Offline shagmore

As above, clean, the lap it up
 :thumbs:
If it smells like Grimsby, then noooooo way. :crazy:

Online sparkus

Quite weirdly I only like doing it on oriental women!

Offline catweazle

This^^^ but only  if smooth

midnightcowboy

Make the most of it school starts again next week, in the mean time I'll see if I can organise a Blue Peter badge for you.

Ha! Made me laugh.

Offline NoStringsFun

Can I ask why?

Online sparkus

Can I ask why?

Never seen an ugly one and the majority taste delicious. Believe me, I have experimented.

Black and white British taste the worst in my not so limited experience.

Essex.Fella

Have you got a profile number for her....
Am looking at lining up my yearly punt soon, and love a big pair of pussy lips lol

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I've been punting full time now for almost a year ....
and none of us have read your reviews yet