Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's wrong with south shields?  (Read 1826 times)

Online waynekerr600

Never seen this one before.

She won't see people from south shields! (mackems I could understand  :D)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BTW she's £90/half  :D :lol: :lol: with zero feedback so fuck that (or not if you see what I mean)

Offline Kev3773

Never seen this one before.

She won't see people from south shields! (mackems I could understand  :D)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BTW she's £90/half  :D :lol: :lol: with zero feedback so fuck that (or not if you see what I mean)

I'd hazard a guess she's from South Shields  :unknown:
Edit :- just read her profile, boyfriend will be in the house and you have to bring your own condom or no sex, ffs. Get in the queue lads  :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:10:55 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Winker121

Edit :- just read her profile, boyfriend will be in the house and you have to bring your own condom or no sex, ffs. Get in the queue lads  :D

I quite like taking my own condom actually. Can use Durex Real Feel rather than the heavy duty ones that WGs get for free at the clinic. Also know that the girl hasn't tampered with them! Still find her less than appealing mind.

Online waynekerr600

I can imagine that her phone will be ringing off the hook.

If she allows punters to bring their own condom the punter could have tampered with it- we all know there's strange people there.

Offline Sar-Major

Right you fekin lot. Single file, that's one behind the other Twice.................. Don't all fekin rush at once.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

I quite like taking my own condom actually. Can use Durex Real Feel rather than the heavy duty ones that WGs get for free at the clinic. Also know that the girl hasn't tampered with them! Still find her less than appealing mind.

I think there's more chance of a punter tampering with them, why would a sp ? If she wants your cum I'm sure she'll just offer bb :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

I think there's more chance of a punter tampering with them, why would a sp ? If she wants your cum I'm sure she'll just offer bb :unknown:

Exactly Alf.  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Winker121

Sorry. That was an attempt at a light hearted remark. I'll try to refrain in future.

Online waynekerr600

Sorry. That was an attempt at a light hearted remark. I'll try to refrain in future.

For a small fee I could become your script writer.

Offline Kev3773

No need to refrain, nothing wrong in saying how you feel  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

£150ph - I doubt the queue will be that long!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Highlander

She "enjoys" car meets but states very clearly she doesn't do them!  :unknown:

Fluffysocks

I agree no thanks had that experience before not going to repeat it

Offline Sar-Major

For a small fee I could become your script writer.

Heaven Forbid.  :scare: .............. Ya nick everyone's "One Liners" for starters, coz ya can't get ya own...............  :P      :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:41:36 am by Sar-Major »

Offline Slaine

Online waynekerr600

Heaven Forbid.  :scare: .............. Ya nick everyone's "One Liners" for starters, coz ya can't get ya own...............  :P      :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'll start of charging £60 for a script but will rapidly put my prices up to £80 because I'm a greedy bastard ( add to cover increased accommodation costs).

Offline Sar-Major

I'll start of charging £60 for a script but will rapidly put my prices up to £80 because I'm a greedy bastard ( add to cover increased accommodation costs).

:thumbsup:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline itsjustme

I think a £30 deposit is in order too

Online waynekerr600

I think a £30 deposit is in order too

And I'll not be taking the cap off me pen. No bareback for me.

Offline Sar-Major

And I'll not be taking the cap off me pen. No bareback for me.

Your the sort who'll be sticking your pen through the fekin condom..................  :scare: 

Online waynekerr600

Your the sort who'll be sticking your pen through the fekin condom..................  :scare: 

Even my pencil has a rubber on top.

Offline Sar-Major

Even my pencil has a rubber on top.

Bet you've chewed a "Hole" in a few "Rubbers" in your time.......  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
Running 2 profiles at once by the look of it. Wording identical. Scam of some sort  :dash:

Offline roboeggman

External Link/Members Only
Running 2 profiles at once by the look of it. Wording identical. Scam of some sort  :dash:

I was thinking maybe lost password so made a new account, but both have been logged into today  :unknown:

Also different likes.
Being Filmed
Car Meets
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Double Penetration
Massage
Modeling
Parties
Sauna / Bath Houses
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

are all listed in her profile where shes charges £150/h but "no extras", yet don't appear in her profile where she charges £120/h.

Tricks12345

That profile with the original link sexylouraw is now in bristol.

However this girl has a very similar profile and has a boyfriend who will be in the house too :-s

Not sure what to think

Hidden Image/Members Only