Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne - GFE Massage Bury.  (Read 2526 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yoona

Link: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price: £55 for 30 mins

Looks: Petite girl. Slim and short. Decent size tits. Facially not the best, passable. Would give her a 6/10. Scouse girl aged between 33-36

Service:

Was led into the room and given a towel to shower. Leanne then asked what service I wanted and then asked for the money upfront. I showered and then 5 minutes later Leanne came back in. I was laying on the bed and she gave me decent OWO, it wasn't bad so I cant knock her for that.

Leanne asked if she could go on top which didn't last long. I then had her bent over doing her from behind for a while. Leanne then says "why haven't you cum yet? Did you cum before coming here?"
I got a little tired so then I ask Leanne to suck me off again but she kind of refused. She said once the condom comes off she isn't going to put another one on and have sex again. At this point, she took the condom off and just started wanking me until I came. I asked if I could cum on her tits but she said she charges extra for that. I was thinking to myself that this experience was like punting with an EE girl.

Once I came, I got in the shower and was happy to be out of there. 

Offline Access

Sounds a bit shit. Who are the best girls at GFe?

Offline yoona

Sounds a bit shit. Who are the best girls at GFe?

Abs & Savannah were good

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw Leanne when she was at SS and gave her a positive as she was good to get on with and I intend to see her again some time at GFE.
However it does sound like she was a bit offish so fully understand the negative and asking for the money up front isn't the norm at GFE but this seems to be the way she works as I also had that at SS, also not sure about charging the extra for cumming on her tits, would have thought that was included in the GFE service.

Offline cat1144

Polish Sienna works there

and she is v v good imo  :)

Offline Robert44

Polish Sienna works there

and she is v v good imo  :)

Totally agree, had a great time with her last week.

Orgasmatron76

I think she's more like 38-42, no way is she 33

Offline yoona

Offline NigelF

Does anyone know if this is the same Leanne who often works at KSG? Her name is the same, her stats are identical and her pics could well be her. See here: External Link/Members Only

Anyway, I'll proceed as if she is, so cheers for the heads up  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Does anyone know if this is the same Leanne who often works at KSG? Her name is the same, her stats are identical and her pics could well be her. See here: External Link/Members Only

I'd say your right though i've not seen her at KSG and their site says she is new there, the KSG pics look to be the same ones from her SS profile if my memory serves me right

milo

I'd say your right though i've not seen her at KSG and their site says she is new there, the KSG pics look to be the same ones from her SS profile if my memory serves me right

Yes, the KSG photos are from Leanne's profile at Sandy's.
External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Cheers guys. I was tempted to see her as I bumped into her a little while ago (at KSG) and she gave me a cute smile. I'd been meaning to have a go but I think I'll probably give her a miss. Hit and miss service (at best), no kissing, no 69 - no deal.

Offline Clitheroelad

Do any of the girls at GFE offer rimming ?

Orgasmatron76

Did you tell me person in reception how bad the service was? If I'm not happy I always complain. To be fair I've always had a positive response and even a refund. If you do it in a polite manner then to be fair you're doing the establishment at favour cos punters vote with their feet.

Offline yoona

Same girl.

Did you tell me person in reception how bad the service was? If I'm not happy I always complain. To be fair I've always had a positive response and even a refund. If you do it in a polite manner then to be fair you're doing the establishment at favour cos punters vote with their feet.

I've never spoken to reception about a service. I'll keep that in mind.

Offline Nutcracker

Bit sad to hear this as she was top of my list when I've recharged my batteries, gonna probably still get in their and give her a damm fine rogering. :cool:

Offline NigelF

Bit sad to hear this as she was top of my list when I've recharged my batteries, gonna probably still get in their and give her a damm fine rogering. :cool:

By all means do, just make sure to leave a review as well!