Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazz ultimate MILF experience Newmarket - any intel  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Mrcambridge69

I suspect this is a long shot but has anyone met Jazz as the advert looks very tempting. I’ve not used VS before so was curious if anyone had seen her. I’m tempted to try her and TOFT next week with her.

External Link/Members Only
Thanks

Offline KerachiDope

There used to be Jazz from Red Lodge on AW. I wonder if it's her? She has big tits too and is around the same age.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 10:27:46 am by KerachiDope »

Offline Condominium

Profile comes and goes (not up today), was based in Haverhill now in Bury St Edmunds though advertising in Newmarket.

I've met her once. Slightly chaotic life but genuinely nice lady and I enjoyed the punt (2020)

Offline canadianguy

There used to be Jazz from Red Lodge on AW. I wonder if it's her? She has big tits too and is around the same age.

I don't think so.  She was very definitely not offering CIM and Anal and this profile has both ticked.

Looks interesting though, so I'll try to find a time to TOFTT and will review if so.

Offline Mrcambridge69

I had booked a meeting in but had to cancel  after a positive lat flow at work meant I needed a PCR and the dreaded isolation. Got a new punt booked in with Jazz and will review after. She seems like filthy fun and the comment about the chaotic life seems true based on exchanges so far. Wish me luck.

Offline Shanekelly1987

I tried to book, she was very flaky on time, agreed 6pm so I turned up on time at an address in exning at which point she said I needed to wait 15 mins. About 10 mins later a car sped up the road to the house, I didn't see who got out but I imagine a minder maybe? They were flat to the boards in a 30 zone residential street. Seems pretty dodge

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

No, sorry don't understand yer bantrer!! flat to the boards ?, speeding perhaps?.

Perhaps she just detiailed someone to nip out to get some rubbers?, had that happen more than the once!, had to do it myself once for a girl!! Just gettin down to it and she then discovered she'd ran out so me ever being the gent!

Take it the meet didnt happen or are you still there?, or been heald hostage, kidnapped, overnite whatever!!!!???

Offline Shanekelly1987

Yes speeding, sorry and meet didn't happen as after that I didn't get a call back for another 20 mins or so, by then I'd gone

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes speeding, sorry and meet didn't happen as after that I didn't get a call back for another 20 mins or so, by then I'd gone

Daft isnt it?, not a bad looking and well "equipped" up top lady but when it comes to organising a booze up in a brewery .. it all falls flat:-(..

Offline canadianguy

Proper review to follow when I get time. But I TOFTT and it’s a neutral from me.
Nice enough. Easy to organise. All services as advertised. Just didn’t fancy her.
Would be good for a pump and dump.
Full review asap. Promise.

Offline Condominium

Appreciate review to follow but could I ask if her hygiene was good and whether she’s shaved?

Thanks

Offline canadianguy

Appreciate review to follow but could I ask if her hygiene was good and whether she’s shaved?

Thanks

Yes and Yes (although I didn't get too close with my nose  ;))