Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend masseuses providing HE in and around Watford/Hertfordshire?  (Read 2906 times)

baneman6

Any recommendations would be helpful.

Have tried Flori, she provides a good massage but looks wise she is on the large side and not my cup of tea.

Offline Chorley

Any recommendations would be helpful.

Have tried Flori, she provides a good massage but looks wise she is on the large side and not my cup of tea.

Apparently Sawasdee Therapy in Queens Street do, although I've never had anything other than a brilliant massage. The Chinese Medicine place in the High St definitely does. There's also Tie and Tease ( search on here for a review) who do sensory/B2B/HE massage.

Cheers  :hi:

baneman6

Cheers Chorley! havent tried those places as orientel/thai's dont really do it for me..

Any one aware of Independent masseuse's?

Offline Chorley

Cheers Chorley! havent tried those places as orientel/thai's dont really do it for me..

Any one aware of Independent masseuse's?
Massage By Sophie might be more your thing
She's in Stevenage at the moment. I've posted a review of my visit. She's a mid 30's milfy Hungarian with big tits and a nice bum.

I think Tie and Tease in Watford are two Russian girls. Possibly Clarendon Road? :unknown: Sorry, can't post links as my phone is playing up.  :dash:

baneman6

:drinks: cheers, shall check them out!

Offline bobby1973

any more details on sophie please

Offline Chorley

any more details on sophie please
Check my review of her on here.   :thumbsup:

Offline bobby1973

will do
sorry do you know a rough date
as i cant look at your reviews yet

Offline Tricky59

Apart from Sawasdee there is also Bamboo Health & Wellness, Watford High St and the Chinese Therapy Centre, Euston Avenue, WD18 7SY who are pretty obvious in offering extras. Both Sawasdee and the Chinese Therapy Centre both offer a good massage and as per previous threads Sawasdee is not a guarantee you'll get HR.

Offline vish

There is one near the university, a mid 30s woman from eastern Europe. She will not confirm if she will provide the hj but if you tell I want a sensual massage she will ask for 20 extra and oblige.

Offline yogibear76

Common Vish, you gotta give us more info than that

Offline vish

Sorry mate , I found her knbgu tree but seems she has deleted her post from there. I will look for her number in my emails and post it.

Anyone else around watford for a nice massage plus extras ?

quote author=yogibear76 link=topic=169024.msg1890937#msg1890937 date=1516039437]
Common Vish, you gotta give us more info than that
[/quote]

Offline Tricky59

Apart from Sawasdee there is also Bamboo Health & Wellness, Watford High St and the Chinese Therapy Centre, Euston Avenue, WD18 7SY who are pretty obvious in offering extras. Both Sawasdee and the Chinese Therapy Centre both offer a good massage and as per previous threads Sawasdee is not a guarantee you'll get HR.