Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit No1 Durham  (Read 1779 times)

Mucher

Has anyone visited this lady as i am thinking of giving her a go but after my last meet with NawtyMel i am a bit worried this will also be a complete let down so what hoping one of you guys would be able to tel me is she worth seeing thanks in advance  :)

Offline Durham-lad

Nawty Mel is the only punt I've walked away from the smell when she opened the door.
Her teeth looked like she'd had to much Bombay mix and the state of the bedroom made me decide to exit

Offline stanleyjohn

I saw her a few months ago when she had a different name, she seemed to disappear for a few months , she was v good, great tits, quite tall, didn't do CIM but took a big facial, good OWO.
Downside was her place was a bit of a tip, not dirty just a bit of a mess and she has a weird habit of looking away and not making eye contact when she talks to you but overall  a good punt with a curvy MILF , would have had a second punt but she disappeared.
Hope this helps.

Mucher

Cheers will give her ago as to be honest after my first ever meet with a WG was NawtyMel i think it has scarred me for life  :vomit: wish i had made a excuse and left but once i got in her tip of a house i felt trapped and kept going on about her driver in a rather menacing way so felt obliged to stay and pay :cry: