Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Bimbo Babe - Shildon (formerly Darling ton)  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Pally

Hi - any comments on the below lady?

Some of her pics look great couldn't see any reviews on here though.

How would you rate facialy, body, performance & personality wise. Is she as slim as looks as beyond size 12 not interested.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

bostoncrab

I have seen her before and she was very good looking blonde but be careful to use a spare phone when contacting her as she will text you back after a couple of hours which nearly got me in the shit

Offline OscarC

Saw her once a couple of years ago. She was dreadful, probably the worst punt I have ever had.  Stupidly I had booked her on a Sat afternoon when I was horny & desperate... she was cold, miserable, unresponsive, house was filthy. Avoid at all costs.

zzrbob

Seen her a few times and never had any problems with her

Offline Shyandrew2001

Stay away. Below average both times I saw her.

Offline Highlander

I've not been, but she did tell me she'd do anal for just an extra £10.

Offline youpayforitanyway

I seen her few years back , place was a dump , quite good looking lass owo no cim though . Anal made it worth while though , I mean how many girls actually really offer anal

Wellydogg

Offline Knight Templar

Is this the same lady that is on pink ladies

if it is  I have saved my self some money as I was going to book her

:scare:

Offline Third Man

Is this the same lady that is on pink ladies

if it is  I have saved my self some money as I was going to book her

:scare:

yes thats her

Offline sesalovdarlo

She does everything but cim, she is hit and miss to be honest the few times I saw her I thought she was unreal. The last few times (they will be my last) she was horrendous. Hairy legs hairy ass / pussy, smelly pussy ass. She has put on a lot of weight so the pics won't be 100% accurate.