Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasies, are they best left in your mind?  (Read 1785 times)

NeverEnough

So, in short I have tentatively booked to try something tomorrow that I've been fatasising about for...well years.
And also actively looking for...and then cancelling at the last minute for probably half a year now.

Two things stop me:
1) Thinking it's either going to suck...and not be worth it / what I imagine.
2) Concerned about wasting money that could be used for things I *know* don't suck.

So I've gone through a billion flips of a coin and cannot decide, so bugger it thought I would ask here (an no, I'm not going into the specifics).

So...go for it, or keep as a fantasy?
Oh and it's going to be a four hour drive round trip for a one hour experiance... (budget limits, not wanting to spend too much trying it the first time...and few WG's offering it)

Offline stevedave

Go for it pal - if it's an itch that you have a yearning to scratch, then get it done!

Offline Cuntminion

1 and 2 are not really reasons more excuses as they could apply to anything you've never done

4 hour trip is the biggest reason not to  :D

Quesadilla

So, in short I have tentatively booked to try something tomorrow that I've been fatasising about for...well years.
And also actively looking for...and then cancelling at the last minute for probably half a year now.

Two things stop me:
1) Thinking it's either going to suck...and not be worth it / what I imagine.
2) Concerned about wasting money that could be used for things I *know* don't suck.

So I've gone through a billion flips of a coin and cannot decide, so bugger it thought I would ask here (an no, I'm not going into the specifics).

So...go for it, or keep as a fantasy?
Oh and it's going to be a four hour drive round trip for a one hour experiance... (budget limits, not wanting to spend too much trying it the first time...and few WG's offering it)

You only live once, and in my view the things you will regret are those you *didn't* do - not the things you did.  If it's such a long standing fantasy frankly you'd be a bit of a pussy not to try it IMHO.  :drinks:

Justanotheruser

Do it or you'll never know if it sucks or not. No point having it hanging over your head when it could be the best thing ever  :)

Also in regards to money, as long as it's within your budget, who cares? It'll only get wasted on something else.

I hesitated about having a threesome for some time due to nerves and finally went through with it the other day - was worth it 100%.

Online RedKettle

it would be the drive that would put me off!!!

I just find my motivation falling off if I have to drive more than 45 minutes for a fuck.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

Nope just do it as Nike says mate ...Emma Butt is one who I had Fantasys/Wanks about but to shag her lick her clit and infront of others cheering me on well thats one that will be with me till I croack (next thursday @6pm  after shagging another Hungarian Big Un :D :D ) . :drinks:

Offline Cuntminion

I just find my motivation falling off if I have to drive more than 45 minutes for a fuck.

Finally someone agrees  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Whilst I don;t fancy the drive Just do it the older I get the more I realise I am only regretting not doing things never things that I have done even if they didn;t turn out as expected. Your a long time dead !!

Offline cueball

I'm too much of a giddy fool for role play, I've tried in the past and just burst out laughing

yorkshire123

I'm too much of a giddy fool for role play, I've tried in the past and just burst out laughing

Me too  :D

The only exception seems to be the fat, middle aged man pays prossie for sex scenario, unsurprisingly I'm quite good at that one.

Sureshot

I tried one of my fantasies once, it was shit and not what i'd hoped for at all.  Having said that, it did scratch the itch so no real regrets.  In future my most vivid fantasies stay in my wank bank.

Offline threechilliman

What's the fantasy - hardsports?

Roleplay I find easy if I cast myself as a juvenile lad, and her playing a mature woman.

tcm

Offline dkn

I've had some raging successes, along with a few dismal failure in this line.

But the hits make it all well worth it, in my view.   :cool:

knight5648

I also agree. However, there are occasions when it is worthwhile  - when I know where I'm going and what I'm going to get.......
I don't like driving for an hour, then spending longer than expected to find the right address, then finding somewhere to park = motivation disappears - might as well save the cash, turn around and head home....

knight5648

I think that fulfilling fantasies was a big reason for me starting in the first place (vanilla available at home) however, fantasies need time and effort and money spending on them and then you have invested loads and expect results. The huge pressure for it to be 'as you imagined it would be' results in you not enjoying it at all. So, for me there are several fantasies still on the 'to do' list which may forever remain so. I'm not giving up on them entirely though for reasons said already - I don't want to look back in a few years time and wish I'd made the effort.

After that ramble I'm saying 'Go For It'     :thumbsup:

Offline CupidStunt

Broad answer, I find it better to regret what you have done rather than what you haven't.

Sounds like you need to manage your expectations and to commit to your desires.

If you've been thinking about it for years then it is likely to be of importance to you so you should do it. If turns out it wasn't that important then it's still money well spent as you can move on and think of something that is important/meaningful to you.

You won't give details so I'll assume it's a very particular niche thing. Probably requires some technique/skill?

With all the build up in your head it's unlikely to meet your grander expectations (fantasies grow without being shaped by the input of another human being) so focus on the achievable and then ...

Everything is easy when you know how but unless you've been trained, in whatever it is, it's unlikely your first attempt will meet your higher hopes. Might be helpful to think of it as learning to walk ie you're going to suck, but a good provider wont judge and will take some pleasure in helping your perversity find expression so go for it. It just might take more than one visit to get to a place where you're happy and confident.

If your hesitations down to you not handling rejection or things going off script well then you're just going to have to take that tendency out back and shoot it in the head. Or leave it on the kerb as you drive off to your appointment. Whatever works. Just don't bring it with you.

If the 4 hour trip is a factor then it's not important to you, move on.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:51:02 pm by CupidStunt »

Online BillGoldberg

I'd long had the fantasy of being with 2 girls at once

Paid for it, did it, was one of the best sexual experiences of my life (and I've had many, both paid and unpaid)

Had several threesomes since and they typically exceed my expectations

Go for it, I say, but as others have commented, the 4 hour trip seems ridiculous, why not find something closer to home in case you see the girl and decide....nahhh !!

NeverEnough

Well I did it.

Was not quite what I thought it would be, but glad that the itch is scratched.
Thanks for the replies and opinions!  :thumbsup:

SirFrank

What was 'it' you fucking deviant cunt? I'm curious

unclesweetheart

One of the things I've learned from punting is that fantasies are unrealiseable. By me, anyway. I much prefer the open-ended free-flowing kind of punt. Often I'm the last person to know very specifically what I want till it's happening. And that changes punt-to-punt and within a punt: sometimes it's hard and rough, sometimes a gentle gfe.I love it when the girl pushes my envelope and introduces me to stuff I'd never have thought of. I didn't particularly want to do anal till a girl wanted me to do it to her. Ditto watersports. But I like improvising. Which is why BDSM probably isn't for me.

SirFrank

One of the things I've learned from punting is that fantasies are unrealiseable. By me, anyway. I much prefer the open-ended free-flowing kind of punt. Often I'm the last person to know very specifically what I want till it's happening. And that changes punt-to-punt and within a punt: sometimes it's hard and rough, sometimes a gentle gfe.I love it when the girl pushes my envelope and introduces me to stuff I'd never have thought of. I didn't particularly want to do anal till a girl wanted me to do it to her. Ditto watersports. But I like improvising. Which is why BDSM probably isn't for me.

That kind of sums me up too. I generally find if the girl does take some initiative (not in a Dom kind of way) I have a better experience. I hate the where do you want me kind of punt.

Re fantasies - the reality is often not quite the same. Two incidents spring out for me (sex related but not punting related). One was fucking my old boss when I was about 23 and she was about 40. She was a horny fucker and we flirted for ages. I'd built the event up in my mind so much that when it did eventually happen (about 3-4 times) it was disappointing and an anti climax. The other was my first 3some with my best mate and a girl we worked with. Again it didn't live up to expectations, it was weird with my mate especially when he went to put his hand on her kebab and put his hand on mind. Ewwwwwww. Plus I had killer indigestion as it was back in the day where I was necking back lemon hooch and burning a hole in my stomach. Never again. Plus people in work found out which made it very difficult for all of us as we all worked in the same place at the time. She got a particularly tough time from the women in work because she was a girl.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:56:11 pm by SirFrank »

Offline tantric talents

What was 'it' you fucking deviant cunt? I'm curious
Yes and where's the review and links?  :lol:

NotoriousNot

I've had mixed experiences with fantasy scenarios. I tend to find that once my mind has started working down a particular avenue it just keeps on going, adding more detail as I daydream. I generally have a particular girl in mind while thinking these things up and I've had some amazing times and some... not so amazing.

The trick is to find a girl willing to put the effort in. There have been many occasions where I've outlined a detailed scenario and the girl has enthusiastically agreed, only to meet me at the door not even in the outfit I'd clearly requested. This is deflating and although at times this has still led into a decent session, it is always disappointing not to get that Christmas present you have dropped such heavy hints for!

On the other hand, when it works it can be amazing. I had an incredible fantasy session with an American girl, Lily Hart, who was absolutely word perfect and really got into the scene. The lovely Alix Dee (not working now) was also delivering a sensational performance before, half way through, she completely forgot what to do next. We just carried on and had some pretty great sex and then had a good laugh. I think it's important not to take it too seriously and be flexible.

I'm not sure the time factor is important. I've had disappointing one-hour scenarios and a couple of cracking 15-minute quickies. The key is the girl, as you might expect.