Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fat or Slim  (Read 2231 times)

James999

Hope for all the "BBWs ( FAT BIRDS) this one lost 18 stone

Before & after
Hidden Image/Members Only

The Story
External Link/Members Only

doc14

Well from my point of view I wouldn't have touched photo 1 (my choice, my money) but 2nd one yes defo

Sienna_Bronze

Wow, she looks amazing. Mind you I do wonder what she looks like with her clothes off. You don't lose 18st and not have a baggy crisp packet like stomach unless you have surgery.

Offline Frenchie

Well ,-sorry to  be cruel..... .but my wife looked like photo 2 when I married her (in fact ten times better )...

Twenty years on....she now looks like photo 1....... and that's why I shag girls that look like photo 2   !!!!!!

Offline Boundless

Well ,-sorry to  be cruel..... .but my wife looked like photo 2 when I married her (in fact ten times better )...

Twenty years on....she now looks like photo 1....... and that's why I shag girls that look like photo 2   !!!!!!

:D

Toshiba

Back of the net

Offline Trenlover

her skin will be terribly loose and saggy , even if she has had surgery it wont be good.

Also bear in mind, 95% of people who lose weight regain it.

you can find hundreds of weight loss success stories online, but check them out 5 years later. People who lose alot of weight are hypometabolic, they have a low metabolism because even though they "look" normal, the body thinks the weight loss means the person is starving.

Offline Taggart

her skin will be terribly loose and saggy , even if she has had surgery it wont be good.

They wont show the rear view, as you'll spot the bulldog clips tightening the skin !

Offline itk

:lol:

James999

I'm tempted to ask to see pictures, but won't in case you supply the after photos as opposed ot the before :music:

sexy19nicole

bobbles1945

Come on guys I bet most of us  oils do with losing some pounds. How do you think we look to the girls we are shagging- they would not give most of us a second glance if we were not paying them

Offline Happylad

Come on guys I bet most of us  oils do with losing some pounds. How do you think we look to the girls we are shagging- they would not give most of us a second glance if we were not paying them

Speak for yourself. I`m 5ft. 10; waist 35in and weigh 11 stone, and I`ve got less body fat than most of the size 10 girls I visit.

yorkshire123

Speak for yourself. I`m 5ft. 10; waist 35in and weigh 11 stone, and I`ve got less body fat than most of the size 10 girls I visit.

Let me guess, around 12% by any chance  :unknown:

James999

James999

WOW, you sound lush, how comes you pay for sex though?

Offline Happylad

WOW, you sound lush, how comes you pay for sex though?

I think it`s because every time I open my wallet they see my `bus pass and Pension Book

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yep that is a tad lardy but in the past I've, like i suspect most here have, shagged a few portly ladies and by and large they don't arf go:-)..

Offline Frenchie

I think this is the normal thing to assume...ok , I'm a bit thicker round the middle but generally look after myself .People always say I look good for my age .

The  Daily mail online is classic - whenever women get on there and starting dripping on about housework , kids , 'I'm too tired for sex'
....the usual bollocks - they then go on to describe their husbands as beer swilling, overweight,  football watching, farting, belching ,
lazy etc etc.......they don't mention the hours they spend playing some fucking banal stupid game on facebook ,the  seven stone in weight they have put on ( no I'm not joking !! ) or the girly chats slagging off their menfolk .....

Sorry -on the soapbox again ..I'll repeat what I've said before ..two friends have slim good looking wives .The wives want for nothing and one of the husbands would be considered by most women as 'fit'...and the other is one of the nicest blokes you could meet (and certainly isn't ugly ).  ....do they get any ?? ..do  they fuck ......

This generalisation of men is now being used by advertising agencies to make' amusing ' adverts pointing out our shortcomings.

I will repeat again and again -- I truly believe that none of us made the decision to go punting lightly.....most of us decided to start punting after trying everything else with our other halves .. after years of being nice , nasty , caring , supportive, honest ..and in the end NOTHING changes .. we start punting  .. and once you start..... ;)

I don't regret any punt......in fact I think if I hadn't discovered punting as an outlet I would have thrown teddy in the corner and walked...

Ok  chaps .. rant over ....honest ! Sorry - but I really find being able to vent my feelings on the forum a help