Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Martina Love - Elphant & Castle (New Kent Road)  (Read 1805 times)

8 review(s) for Martina Love (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

After two negative reviews in the last days, I've tried to search only for "reliable" girls and my choice has been on Martina Love:

External Link/Members Only

I was not totally convinced since she's not exactly my type (but from the pictures it is not clear how she looks like), but 5 positive reviews (that's what I counted) in the forum convinced me (and other girls did not reply to me...). I will keep the review short:

-Nice flat near petrol station (5/10 minutes from E&C tube station)
-Agreed 30 minutes / 70.
-Waited 12 minutes outside, I was going to leave and turn off the smartphone angrily when she called me (and then sent SMS with exact address).
-Nice pleasant person (she is mixed Portuguese/Spain, as she told me).
-Nice OWO.
-2 Standard positions.
-No CIM (she did not want to, I thought it was included).
-Finished in 15 minutes and asked for a second round, but she told me I was out of time (we chatted 10 minutes after first round)
-From the last SMS with address she sent me until I was out 29 minutes have passed (we talked 10 minutes, 2 minutes to reach the house, 3/4 minutes to undress, make your own calculation how much "real" time I've spent with her)
-Not my type, I shouldn't have gone (my fault)

Will I go back? No. I prefer slim girl (and younger)
Will I suggest? Yes, if you like the type.

yorkshire123

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Looks like you have broke her Marco, profile gone already  :D

marco.f

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Looks like you have broke her Marco, profile gone already  :D

LOL, true :) Actually, she is nice person, that's why I didn't give her a negative review. She told me she is looking for another flat in a different location, maybe that's why the profile is gone?

yumyum3

Hey Marco, you seem like a genuine punter not having much luck at the moment. Sorry to hear about that and it does seem like you've been mislead a bit with what seems suspiciously like touting  :angry: :thumbsdown: If you come over a bit further south west there are a few good ones 

Offline NightKid

Copying the link to her new profile from the other thread here since this is the only non-positive review thread on her so far.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Meursault

I was not totally convinced since she's not exactly my type (but from the pictures it is not clear how she looks like), but 5 positive reviews (that's what I counted) in the forum convinced me (and other girls did not reply to me...). I will keep the review short:

Will I go back? No. I prefer slim girl (and younger)
Will I suggest? Yes, if you like the type.
Thanks for the review. She has been high on my hotlist, now I have doubts.
You say you prefer slimmer and younger
She states 24 so how old do you think?
What's the issue with her body? Cellulite/Stretch/Belly/Bad or odd shaped enhanced tits?
The pictures look good, so cheers for any extra detail.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:43:22 am by Meursault »

Offline Tailpipe

Copying the link to her new profile from the other thread here since this is the only non-positive review thread on her so far.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As you would NK,bat PC in good shape  :cool:

intana

hi marco did she tell you why no cim?

is it because of ethnicity or it is not avaialablke in 30 minutes or somethign else?

password02

What's the issue with her body? Cellulite/Stretch/Belly/Bad or odd shaped enhanced tits?

Saw her a few weeks and I will book her again soon.
Age approx 25-27, A decent size 10 def not any bigger, tallish approx 5' 7'' - Her body to me was good - nice tits and arse, good kisser some deep and some light with tongues she can mix it - she can get vocal and to me excellent value for £70 as I overran by 10 mins as we ended up having a chat after a very nice decent fck - To me she is a good GFE + a PSE mix in between and would return which I will do when in SE1 area next.

marco.f

hi marco did she tell you why no cim?

is it because of ethnicity or it is not avaialablke in 30 minutes or somethign else?

I don't know honestly: I did not ask beforehand because in previous reviews it was stated it was included. At some point I asked her to finish with CIM and she told me she did not want me to do  :unknown:

marco.f

I think she is more 28 than 24.

No cellulite, but her body is "big", and the ass is not certainly small. I think most of the people like that kind of women, me not being in that set of people. I like more Hungarian type of girls compared as Latina girl (which in 99% of cases I do not like). Furthermore, I'm more interested in 18-24 years old.

All the pictures are more or less "photoshopped" (as it happens with all the girls, of course), but are an actual representation of her (those picture made y herself, the professional ones are misleading). As I told in my review, I wasn't very sure to call her, because also from the pictures she did not look like the kind of girls I like: alive, she confirmed this impression. Nothing against her (as I said, she is a nice person) but I would not bother to go back to her (even for free).

marco.f

Saw her a few weeks and I will book her again soon.
Age approx 25-27, A decent size 10 def not any bigger, tallish approx 5' 7'' - Her body to me was good - nice tits and arse, good kisser some deep and some light with tongues she can mix it - she can get vocal and to me excellent value for £70 as I overran by 10 mins as we ended up having a chat after a very nice decent fck - To me she is a good GFE + a PSE mix in between and would return which I will do when in SE1 area next.

I think 90% of the people will think the same as you, not me. I simply didn't like her (her body, face), and she is a little bit older than expected. Also being a nice person, I gave her a neutral instead of a negative. But everything is always subjective.

Offline random

I think she is more 28 than 24.

No cellulite, but her body is "big", and the ass is not certainly small. I think most of the people like that kind of women, me not being in that set of people. I like more Hungarian type of girls compared as Latina girl (which in 99% of cases I do not like). Furthermore, I'm more interested in 18-24 years old.

All the pictures are more or less "photoshopped" (as it happens with all the girls, of course), but are an actual representation of her (those picture made y herself, the professional ones are misleading). As I told in my review, I wasn't very sure to call her, because also from the pictures she did not look like the kind of girls I like: alive, she confirmed this impression. Nothing against her (as I said, she is a nice person) but I would not bother to go back to her (even for free).

I did think she looked a little bigger than what I think is a size 10 myself but no more than that. I agree the old profile had photoshopped pics that glamourized her but the free gallery had real photos. The new profile linked here has more real pics and less of the photoshopped ones. Verification photo too.