Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incall agencies / parlors near Euston ?  (Read 2202 times)

joey_gleet

Due to time constraints between business meetings I will have a narrow window of opportunity for some fun but won't know when ahead of time.
 Any suggestions for incall agencies or parlours that are good for short notice ?
    I posted a similar thread but I'm not looking for AW providers.

slow and low

There is a massage parlour on Eversholt St been there for years still open as far as I know, between Euston and Kings cross there was another parlour near the Rocket pub.

Offline kong

HOD1 is very close, right next to warren street tube

joey_gleet

I think HOD will be my backup plan.
 I've got an HL of AW WGs with phone #s that I'll go through first.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think HOD will be my backup plan.
 I've got an HL of AW WGs with phone #s that I'll go through first.

Don't HoD tend to get busy/bored up fairly quickly?

Offline closeshave

They can certainly  get booked up

joey_gleet

Any suggestions for reliable agencies around Euston if HOD is busy ?
 May consider Invasian and go for Thai.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Any suggestions for reliable agencies around Euston if HOD is busy ?
 May consider Invasian and go for Thai.

Any particular reason you want an agency?

Euston is a popular place, i'm sure they'll be loads on offer on AW - have you built a HL around those phone numbers?

joey_gleet

Any particular reason you want an agency?

Euston is a popular place, i'm sure they'll be loads on offer on AW - have you built a HL around those phone numbers?

Agency is a backup if I can't get an independent. I've  also read the Puntingwiki article on AW vs. agencies and I'm concerned about many of the reports on AW girls not showing, cancelling at the last minute etc.
 I'll have a limited time frame and need a sure thing.

Mark Andrews

Due to time constraints between business meetings I will have a narrow window of opportunity for some fun but won't know when ahead of time.
 Any suggestions for incall agencies or parlours that are good for short notice ?
    I posted a similar thread but I'm not looking for AW providers.

It may be an idea to search via AW or on a guide site and look for a girl in the area rather than a general agency.. just an idea..

joey_gleet

It may be an idea to search via AW or on a guide site and look for a girl in the area rather than a general agency.. just an idea..

As I've said, I may have a short time in my schedule to get away. So, if I have 2 hours I wouldn't want to arrange with an AW WG just to have her flake, cancel, get delayed or whatever.
   I need recommendations for either walk-in parlours or agencies that have girls available on the spur of the moment so that I could, for instance, call from a particular tube station and see who was available. There seem to be several agency incalls around Baker street as an example.

"It is better to have dyspareuned then not to have pereuned at all " - Samuel Shem ' The House of God'.

mrhappypants

Joey,  I punt the same (local) area and also have limited time.  You will find it is difficult to make anything other than a provisional arrangement before the day of the event.  The majority of girls will not be able to give an accurate indication of their availability before the day - some will.  Sweet Monique should certainly be on your list as attractive good value.  The maid at S****** Street does not communicate dress or service requests but does manage the diary pretty well. Hot Ameera is also well reviews in the vacinity.  You Hod back up plan is a good one but they routinely short time.

Dave

Offline peter_bungee

As I've said, I may have a short time in my schedule to get away. So, if I have 2 hours I wouldn't want to arrange with an AW WG just to have her flake, cancel, get delayed or whatever.
   I need recommendations for either walk-in parlours or agencies that have girls available on the spur of the moment so that I could, for instance, call from a particular tube station and see who was available. There seem to be several agency incalls around Baker street as an example.

"It is better to have dyspareuned then not to have pereuned at all " - Samuel Shem ' The House of God'.

Have a few from AW you can search their location using AW filters e.g. 2 miles from postcode

HOD will have a few girls working and iv always got a last minute appointment there - sometimes a popular girl might get booked up so depends how fussy you are

joey_gleet

Good advice all. I am also keeping invasian and 007 info handy along with a couple for Nuru agencies.
 I will probably give Indian Palace a call even with the limited menu since they offer 30 minute visits.  That's what I get for watching those Bollywood movies, eh ?  ' Choli ke peeche kyaa hai ? ' indeed.