Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess Lee. (Redbridge) - Liar & Terrible Attitude  (Read 959 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

One of the first lines on her profile is "I speak English, Portuguese & Spanish". I called her up and she had good english, and I agreed services I wanted with her. One thing to note, is she only does OWO for £40 extra :lol:

However, when I turned up it all went downhill:

1. She doesnt speak a lick of english. Apparently I had been talking to the secretary. Asked her could I speak to the secretary bc I had agreed certain services over the phone and wanted the secretary to confirm with her that I would get what I'd be paying for. She seemed to understand that I wanted to speak to the secretary, but she just adamantly refused to let me speak to her.

2. I asked her if I could used the toilet before the punt. I do this a) so I dont feel like pissing during the punt and cum too quick, and b) as part of a bit of convo before the punt to gauge how friendly the girl is. Again she adamantly refused, and just kept on saying "money money money" to me

3. Her pictures grossly overstate how good she looks in person. She doesnt have the slender, curvy figure you see in the photos. She's actually short (like 5'0) and her figure is much more flat / stick like. Reckon photos on her profile are combination of very good angles & lighting, and a time in the past when she had a better figure.

Plus, she had made literally zero effort to even look presentable - she was wearing a dirty top and boxers, no makeup at all, and her face was quite blemished.

I was there talking to her for about 5 mins but the whole time she just came across as rude, indifferent and like she literally did not give  a fuck. Eventually realised my efforts were in complete vain and just walked. Definite avoid!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:45:58 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear but well done on the walk  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

One of the first lines on her profile is "I speak English, Portuguese & Spanish". I called her up and she had good english, and I agreed services I wanted with her. One thing to note, is she only does OWO for £40 extra :lol:

However, when I turned up it all went downhill:

1. She doesnt speak a lick of english. Apparently I had been talking to the secretary. Asked her could I speak to the secretary bc I had agreed certain services over the phone and wanted the secretary to confirm with her that I would get what I'd be paying for. She seemed to understand that I wanted to speak to the secretary, but she just adamantly refused to let me speak to her.

2. I asked her if I could used the toilet before the punt. I do this a) so I dont feel like pissing during the punt and cum too quick, and b) as part of a bit of convo before the punt to gauge how friendly the girl is. Again she adamantly refused, and just kept on saying "money money money" to me

3. Her pictures grossly overstate how good she looks in person. She doesnt have the slender, curvy figure you see in the photos. She's actually short (like 5'0) and her figure is much more flat / stick like. Reckon photos on her profile are combination of very good angles & lighting, and a time in the past when she had a better figure.

Plus, she had made literally zero effort to even look presentable - she was wearing a dirty top and boxers, no makeup at all, and her face was quite blemished.

I was there talking to her for about 5 mins but the whole time she just came across as rude, indifferent and like she literally did not give  a fuck. Eventually realised my efforts were in complete vain and just walked. Definite avoid!

Typical young Brasilian prossie no care for repeat business, good on you for walking no doubt the punt would of been shit.

Offline PilotMan

I think if it starts that bad and the girl doesn't speak English what chance is there on rescuing the situation.

I know it can be difficult at times when you need to nut, but well done on the walk  :hi:

sean70

OP delighted to hear you walked almost to a word your experience reminds me of a visit a year ago. Whilst not my worst ever punt it was defo in my bottom 3. I vowed then I will always walk in similar circumstances no matter how much I need to bust a nut!

Offline Rav7

Have to agree , her English was bad, rude, so left
One iopposite External Link/Members Only. Definitely not classy and her pics are false so left her as well