Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny_bulgarian - Leyton  (Read 2331 times)

ptokazii

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sorry guys, I wrote a big review and left it idle and after a while my phone refreshed so I lost all the content. I'll just make it in a few words:

Was in for 30 mins at 60£
She ended the trip early about 20 mins into the punt, said my time is over, either I pay some more or get out.
She sent the Sergei in, a bit of arguing with him, then I went out. Did not ask for any money back, they can keep it and pay their rent. Lesson learned

I am a big clockwatcher myself so I know I entered the premises XX:10, washed my hands and we started at XX:13, they tried to play me for a fool.

No OWO, no CIM, no thrusting, just gentle penetration, I won't even tell you about the OW.

Kept mentioning the time, so I would cum faster. Then, without warning, got up and left at XX:30  What followed is the coflict with Sergei, insisting I pay more or leave as I was, nutsack charged and aching, couldn't make much of it as his english was poor so I decided the door is the easy way out.

She is a hot teen and I would return however that being unlikely due to the confrontation with the pimp.

This lot is obviously in for the money, the more the better, not a budget punt as the price would make it seem, unprofessional service. Price is just for attracting more customers.

Go only if you cum fast seeing a hot teen girl, do not expect anything on top of that.

And if you're wondering, my nuts are empty now.. not from wanking if you must know... but from a backup girl at a 1hr driving distance. Will not tell you how excruciating the trip was for my balls.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 11:44:54 pm by ptokazii »

mcgee121

It figures she was too good to be true.  It's good you had a back up.

Zweihander7

x

Thanks for the review mate. Was literally just about to go and book her. Glad you posted.

I've had one of those painfully boring weeks, last thing I need is a shit punt to top it off. Cheers

ptokazii

It's a shame really cause she's fuckin hot, a rare little find.
If they want more money and by all means.. she may very well deserve it if the service will match that.. then why not up their prices ? Forget the scheming, play fair... well, it doesn't work that way

Phone soon becomes dusty

Anyway a few more detail to top the ugly part of their trade

As you go up the stairs inside the building... before you knock on the door where she happily awaits.. you take a good look at the top right corner of the ceiling and smile.. a big black camera is pointing at your face... so much for privacy for this shack

Oh and Cheese spotted on the pussy.. might be a little trush in there or not washed enough or wiped dry with toilet paper leaving little crumbly paper balls... don't know for sure... maybe someone else can shed some light in the matter

FlyingBreadMan

I guess it won't be a repeat for me then.

Crap...

ptokazii

Price for 30 mins booking changed to 50
I wonder why

Anyone been there lately ?

FlyingBreadMan

Price for 30 mins booking changed to 50
I wonder why

Anyone been there lately ?

I popped by recently. 50£ for 30 mins, standard covered service, multi positions, but synch problems during grind. She is cute, youthful, and friendly.

May see her as plan b going forward.

Offline xSponge142

Thanks for the review , she was in my list but guessed I have to delete now    :(

ptokazii

Yeah she is fucking cute.
U leave earlier than expected or did she honor the full 30 mins ?

Offline Mrwolfie

I popped by recently. 50£ for 30 mins, standard covered service, multi positions, but synch problems during grind. She is cute, youthful, and friendly.

May see her as plan b going forward.
Can she take a pounding? Im slightly above average and that has become a concern in recent times :dash:
Cant comment on the service but she looks awesome...
Thanks
 :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

Yeah she is fucking cute.
U leave earlier than expected or did she honor the full 30 mins ?

She honoured the 30 mins. Gave me a massage too.

I still feel that her kicking you out was bad, but maybe 30 mins is safer.

I did not pound her, I did standard smooth grind.