Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London/ Alise black-harrow  (Read 908 times)

klpo752

External Link/Members Only

Hi!

I was still at the Alisa. I have to admit that it is great! I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door. She was smiling and and wonderfully dressed in the sexy underwear. She led me into the room. Frankly this room I did not like was dirty and smelly ....
Come on working conditions are not ideal I decided to give it a positive comment because of how well put my penis.! She does it wonderfully!

She does not have a perfect body. It is generally okay ;)

Offline Convince Me

I decided to give it a positive comment because of how well put my penis.! She does it wonderfully!

What happened?  :unknown:

Offline Cunning Punt

This is not a review. There is no real detail other than you didn't like her working conditions!  :dash:

What services did you get - FK/OWO/RO etc?

And a bit of detail about how she delivered them?

You could tell us more, but the above would be a start!

Tell you what, another punter has done a review of her today and done a proper job. Perhaps read this and learn for next time:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129355.0
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:00:49 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline punk

Hi!

I was still at the Alisa. I have to admit that it is great! I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door. She was smiling and and wonderfully dressed in the sexy underwear. She led me into the room. Frankly this room I did not like was dirty and smelly ....
Come on working conditions are not ideal I decided to give it a positive comment because of how well put my penis.! She does it wonderfully!

She does not have a perfect body. It is generally okay ;)

What is this bollocks?