Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily_Rose_xx Brighton  (Read 973 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4831449) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline doyleexplore

First Review, feedback welcome.

Saw Emily for a 2 hr Incall (£450) on short notice as another girl had cancelled at the start of this year. Same day booking and comms were good and prompt.

Her place is up a few flights of stairs as mentioned on profile but not an issue with me. The place itself was clean and facilities were great for a quick freshen up.

Emily herself is a great looking tall girl, pictures are accurate and she was very friendly and welcoming.

The event itself was a back and forth of RO and OWO and Cowgirl to completion, she seemed very into it for the whole duration, can't ever tell when a girl cums if its genuine or not but at least it appeared genuine enough for me. Conversation in between was great and managed 3 rounds in the time.

Only downside of the meet was that CIM was not offered (stated on profile) as I've come to realise that I like this service but that was my own choice.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your first review mate but who is it? have you got a link to her advert  or profile page.