Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RayRay in North Norfolk  (Read 1596 times)

disgracedpolitician

My fellow punters,

I remember reading someone recommending RayRay (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). I finally have time to visit her now. Unfortunately, there's a problem and I am hoping someone here can help me out.

One of her reviews (External Link/Members Only) says her place is in a rural village. Another one (External Link/Members Only) says there is a town centre nearby. Using Google Map, I couldn't find any village in NR21 that's big enough to have a town centre unless you count Fakenham as a rural village.   

For those who have seen her, do you know how far her place is from Fakenham? Is it possible to walk there from Fakenham or take a bus there?

I am asking this because chances are I won't have the car on the days I am planning to see her. I am going to rely on buses. Any help is much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and happy punting.

disgracedpolitician

If anyone knows, please kindly send me a pm so we can protect her privacy. Thanks again.

Cheers and happy punting.

dezzatheblue2

The happy one

Ask her???

Now there is someone thinking out the box

What ever was you doing

Ema the prozzie and ask

Heavens forbid

She might answer

pokenn

Rayray is  very nice woman. She won't bite your head off if you just call or email to ask about travel directions.

disgracedpolitician

Yeah silly me, I should have just done that.