Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best bjs in herts  (Read 4025 times)

Offline Ego123

Can anyone recommend top bjs they have had in herts area with links please

xxxd

I recently saw Lexijade in Cheshunt and she gave me the best sloppy bj ive experienced. She was pleasant to speak to and talked very dirty when i asked her to. Would definitely recommend her

External Link/Members Only

Offline sumertime

I experienced a great BJ earlier in the week. Just laid back and enjoyed it! But it came with quite a weird session... See the review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21915.0

Attractive, 5'3", Romanian Blond with a wicked tongue and a devil with the wipes  :)

Offline Ego123

Yes seen her she let me film it also but no photos she was just ok  that's all  she's not a stunner but good vfm

Offline Ego123

I wanna know what the dark haired bird is like External Link/Members Only Anyone seen her?

Offline sumertime

She was on my "Hot List" with 17+ feedback, some good some not so....

However, my bad experiences with bookings last year have been with Romanians using text graphics - same ring/profile designer! This year I am going to proceed with more caution. She does not appear to have featured on site, so if you do visit put a report on "Reviews".

Good luck.... ;)

Offline CBPaul

She was on my "Hot List" with 17+ feedback, some good some not so....

However, my bad experiences with bookings last year have been with Romanians using text graphics - same ring/profile designer! This year I am going to proceed with more caution. She does not appear to have featured on site, so if you do visit put a report on "Reviews".

Good luck.... ;)

Go along with that entirely, I've been tempted by her but put off for the same reasons.

Offline sumertime

Thinking of the topic I suddenly thought "yes, Bianca!"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has a small room in a shared appartment but what space she had she used well. A fantasic girl who can certaily kiss... Her OWO + CIM have got to be in my top 3 - there is no doubt I will get there again before long. Only problem is the traffic.. I booked a 7pm meet and got stuck on the M25 then down Cockfosters. She was quite happy to wait for me though and I was very pleased she did (and she only charges £80/h). :thumbsup:

Offline Ego123

She has a small room in a shared appartment but what space she had she used well. A fantasic girl who can certaily kiss... Her OWO + CIM have got to be in my top 3 - there is no doubt I will get there again before long. Only problem is the traffic.. I booked a 7pm meet and got stuck on the M25 then down Cockfosters. She was quite happy to wait for me though and I was very pleased she did (and she only charges £80/h). :thumbsup:
she looks hot I thought that might be a scam profile will give her a go I think

Offline Steve2

Oh no, not another POSITIVE for a Romanian

Some of our respected members will throw up their breakfast

Offline sumertime

She restored my faith in Romanians.......

.......didn't mind that I was 30mins late, gave me a really great welcoming kiss and smiled all the time. Scored a 10 with me - only downside was the small bedroom. All the photos are genuine and recent.
                                              :thumbsup:

Touche

I wanna know what the dark haired bird is like External Link/Members Only Anyone seen her?

Saw her a couple of months back
Friendly, polite, quite attractive, images are legit though slightly heavier in the flesh.
Basic thirty minute fee got me a straight covered S&F without kissing & I personally wouldn't return

Offline 8a8ylon

Was wondering how you got cim as it isn't shown on her likes very surprised that u did that and got out alive, guessing the Mafia would have you!

Offline sumertime

Was wondering how you got cim as it isn't shown on her likes very surprised that u did that and got out alive, guessing the Mafia would have you!

I can only assume that she was enjoying it so much she just carried on!! Did me the worlfd of good...

:yahoo:

lacoutre

Don't know who Summertime saw.
I saw this girl def the same one.
Did not kiss. No CIM. Chewing gum the whole time. Basically bored.
She could not finish our session quick enough

Offline sumertime

Well this is the one:

Without doubt, one of my more memorable meetings of 2013..... so I am pretty certain that i did not dream it. Mmmm, there must be some other factor we didn't consider!!

;)

Offline Ego123

Still think good old Rebecca from bluebells massage in Stevenage was the the best but she's retired now

Offline sumertime

Well this is the one:

Without doubt, one of my more memorable meetings of 2013..... so I am pretty certain that i did not dream it. Mmmm, there must be some other factor we didn't consider!!
                                                                                              ;)

BEWARE - Is this the Romanian Shuffle!!?

Checking my HL for a quick Friday punt, I noticed that Bianca's (EU Butterfly) profile pic looked different. YEP, she is now in Harrow (not Cockfosters), has lost several pounds (smaller breasts) and is several years younger and the cheek of it is that "she" is using my feedback on the original.

So... is it allowed to change person and premises on AW and yet keep previous comments which could be misleading!?? :thumbsdown: