Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Mia - London (Hoxton) incall  (Read 1451 times)

ErikEste

Petite Mia - 1 hr. booking. Paid £140 with A Levels incl.

External Link/Members Only

Booking was today and arranged via AW a couple of days in advance. All rather painless. Directions and instructions on the day were straightforward. No problems getting there (or out).

Location: Ground floor flat off Hoxton Sq. All-in-all pretty standard. Well-presented and clean.

Appearance: Mia was dressed in slutty school uniform with glasses-n-all (not requested). I am no expert but she isn't a 6, I don't think. Perhaps an 8. She has got some puppy fat around the midriff.  Assets include big bazookas and an arse worthy of attention. Personally, I think she is facially cute, especially when she smiles. And when she does talk she can be quite attractive thanks to her various expressions. However, language is a hindrance - be warned. Don't expect a proper post-coital chat.

Meet:  Met with seductive FK, which lasted approx. 0.5 hr. After that it was largely lip kissing. OWO solid but not earth shattering. As for the fucking she is fun but she does randomly 'compliment' you in English, which I suspect is a tad fake. However, she can take a good pounding and we switched positions with no issues, which is plus. Onto anal and yes, despite her tender age, can take a deep pounding. How? Who cares? Sadly for me, I got too excited too early. With approx. 20min. to go we just chilled although she did fiddle  with her phone, which I forget to mention was going off incessantly (whatsapp only). We chatted whilst she was trying to arrange future accommodation. Ultimately, she is young and adorably immature. She can also be quite amusing if you make the effort. The service is ultimately not stellar and therefore some of those who expect such a service should steer clear. Personally, I think I will see her again purely to put in a better shift and give her arse a solid 'Woodman' treatment.