Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Estefanía: Sala de Fiestas, Salamanca, Spain  (Read 418 times)

Offline Dime

I decided to visit this brothel about 2 in the morning after I'd had a few beers. I walked in, sat on a stool at the bar and ordered a beer. The prossies were seated on the couches in the centre of the club talking Spanish and playing on their phones. I waited for a girl to approach me.
Eventually one cute girl approached me-she was Bulgarian, 23 and really cute. I paid 80 euros for half an hour. We went into the private room and had sex in several positions, but I couldn't cum. She then continuously asked me if I wanted another half hour, despite the fact I declined politely. She told me I could pay by card, so I thought fuck it.She called the barmaid who came in with the card machine. It wasn't till after I'd entered my pin number and got the receipt that I realized she had charged me 124 euros- as the prossies decided she wanted a drink and added it onto the price of the half hour- a 40 euro whisky and coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was raging at being fleeced, pounded away at her and came then got up and left. I will never be back.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 11:35:22 pm by Dime »

vt

Did you say 'bulgar me sideways, I wasn't expecting that!' ?? :sarcastic: