Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billie - House Of Divine - Pimlico - TOFTT - 1st day in the business  (Read 2854 times)

John2K

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 30mn

Girl: Billie: today is her first day in the business. From HOD site: [Age: 21 - Stats: 32G natural - Dress: 10 - Height: 5'8" - Nat: British]. This sounds fair, quite cute pretty face, nice body for size 10, nice curves, nice large natural boobs (not huge, large), very nice smile. So yes no problem to get an erection. This was her first day at HOD and in the business today, it felt really like I met this girl in a bar, and brought her upstairs to shag her. This girl is very friendly and easy-going, I would shag her every day of the week if I could. 

Services: FK, OWO (at discretion), SENSUAL GFE.

Session: A great session, real GFE feeling. As she has not yet developped any professional habits, this was as close to GFE as you get. We F kissed, fondled each other, touched each other, then went into mish with variations like shoulder holder. We had a great time doing that and she semeed to really enjoy. At the end I let her play with my dick with a combination of OWO, hj and titty fuck. This was so good. I finally exploded in COB, splashing a little bit over the boobs, neck, even the mouth (yummy near CIM).

Conclusion: One of the best HOD punt I had in recent memory. Pretty sligthly curvy WG who seems to enjoy it and is starting in the business today: so enjoy now that you can get the true GFE.

Offline anonymouse72

Christ you don't waste any time getting your reviews up. Makes it easy for the establishment to identify you. You sure it was Pimlico?

John2K

Christ you don't waste any time getting your reviews up. Makes it easy for the establishment to identify you. You sure it was Pimlico?
Lol what?

HOD3 that was (UKP requires location, maybe Victoria Station would be more accurate) - check SP link to get HOD3 postcal code.

Offline anonymouse72

I'm aware of the location thank you. Hence knowing its not Pimlico.

John2K

of course it is Pimlico, check google maps.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Not working  next week?Not on the Rota.

Offline fudi_maar

OP, thanks for the excellent review. Does she allow you to lick/suck on her magnificent boobs?

Offline kasamaa

Christ you don't waste any time getting your reviews up. Makes it easy for the establishment to identify you.

TBH not everyone is that concerned by this, although I can understand why some might be.

I usually get my reviews up fairly quick as well, I personally dont wait months until the SP has disappeared as that doesn't help anyone.

Offline anonymouse72

TBH not everyone is that concerned by this, although I can understand why some might be.

I usually get my reviews up fairly quick as well, I personally dont wait months until the SP has disappeared as that doesn't help anyone.

Generally not an issue if your review is complimentary admittedly. May make a return visit to any agency or simar establishment a touch awkward or leave you subject to a shit service if you're not however.

SlamBoy

The OP isn't concerned about this at all. He's a HOD insider. And a blatant HOD tout.

He only joined 12 weeks ago. Already 11 reviews - all HOD - almost all POSITIVE (a couple of token negs to throw people off the trail). And his other contributions are all about HOD just to keep them at the forefront of everyone's minds.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

SlamBoy

For example:

Sucks, rooms are too small.

I think they got a good deal on the lease, and I would not be too surprised if they close this venue sooner than later. (I cannot reveal the reason, but if you go to HOD2 and HOD3, then you will know that HOD is getting real dumb nowadays).

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 05:59:57 pm by SlamBoy »

John2K

The OP isn't concerned about this at all. He's a HOD insider. And a blatant HOD tout.

He only joined 12 weeks ago. Already 11 reviews - all HOD - almost all POSITIVE (a couple of token negs to throw people off the trail). And his other contributions are all about HOD just to keep them at the forefront of everyone's minds.

Little boy, if you had a little more brain you will notice most of my posts are in the Soho Walk-Up Thread, where I have commented on many Soho SP.

Yes you deserve the moron of the week award, and as I am sure you will reply with more bs, let's see if you can get the moron of the year award as well.

John2K

OP, thanks for the excellent review. Does she allow you to lick/suck on her magnificent boobs?

I did not do it as I mostly used my hands, by I am sure you can, if the session is going well.

Offline Satyruk2000

Yes, she seems quite happy to have her nips kissed and suckled.

Offline HERTSBLUE

So when she working  again facialy out of 10?

John2K

So when she working  again facialy out of 10?
working again: there is a HOD link no? She told me she works next weekend (will be visible once website is updated, that's what she said).

facially, it is a bit hard to say, because she has kind of a cute face. I would say 7.75/10, but it is just me.

niftyfiftydave

Little boy, if you had a little more brain you will notice most of my posts are in the Soho Walk-Up Thread, where I have commented on many Soho SP.

Yes you deserve the moron of the week award, and as I am sure you will reply with more bs, let's see if you can get the moron of the year award as well.

Lol, quite a lot of this going on lately,why do some get a kick from trying to catch out others, don,t like a review just ignore it. hod would not be my thing but people like what they like. i also don,t understand the delaying reviews, we are supposed to be helping each other find the good ones, often they are only around a short time, another user told me in pm not to review a good wg lol, only review the average or bad.

SlamBoy

Nice try. I'm not buying it. Nor is anyone else. You are a HOD tout.

SlamBoy

Lol, quite a lot of this going on lately,why do some get a kick from trying to catch out others, don,t like a review just ignore it. hod would not be my thing but people like what they like. i also don,t understand the delaying reviews, we are supposed to be helping each other find the good ones, often they are only around a short time, another user told me in pm not to review a good wg lol, only review the average or bad.

There is a big difference between 'not liking a review' and calling out the most blatant HOD tout that has ever (dis)graced these forums.

John2K

Also the problem with low IQ people is they do not realize that such trait will be known instantly when they display their lack of insight in the open.

John2K

Lol so you did 17 reviews in 3 years since registered?

no cash?

But you do a lot of posts though, funnyboy.

Offline anonymouse72

Lol so you did 17 reviews in 3 years since registered?

no cash?

But you do a lot of posts though, funnyboy.

All these attempts at goading and winding up others bring what benefit to the forum?  Punting funds and frequency are down to the individual  and shouldn't be for discussion and piss taking.

John2K

All these attempts at goading and winding up others bring what benefit to the forum?  Punting funds and frequency are down to the individual  and shouldn't be for discussion and piss taking.
you started all this bs saying HOD3 is not in pimlico, and I posted my review too fast.
therefore read what you just said and zip it.
how many idiots are there in this forum I wonder.

Offline anonymouse72

you started all this bs saying HOD3 is not in pimlico, and I posted my review too fast.

My comments where actually made in your best interests you prick and your headline suggested the booking took place at a former Hod location. The only idiot on here at the moment is you. Keep going though and it will reach its inevitable conclusion

Offline anonymouse72

My comments where actually made in your best interests you prick and your headline suggested the booking took place at a former Hod location. The only idiot on here at the moment is you. Keep going though and it will reach its inevitable conclusion

Too late. I see it already has.

Online iq129

His reviews didn't convince me to try HoD again after my recent experiences there and with the exaggerated profiles of their girls. The way the guy (John2k) was going on almost entirely about HoD and no one else, I had a feeling that he was conducting free advertising for the agency.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:32:43 pm by iq129 »

Offline Colston36

Can some kind person explain to this ignoramus why people who are banned keep having their stuff displayed?

Offline smiths

I am glad to see your now history you HOD touting prick, :thumbsdown: I knew it as soon as you tried it on with me on the HOD regional thread with your sarcastic comments. Touts like you ARENT wanted on UKP, a punters forum NOT a pimps appreciation forum, if you and your fellow touts want that go and start your own forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Many thanks to Daviemac for banning  this twat. :thumbsup: I reported this twat 2 times and was certain he was a tout. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I had already reported that prick as a tout before you posted this and I reported another of their posts later in this thread. I had no doubt he was a tout, a pity some others didn't see it as it was fucking obvious to me, but that's up to them. Well done to you for challenging him. :thumbsup:

The negative and neutral reviews he did on some HOD WGs were him trying to cover his tracks, I have seen it many times before on here and he didn't fool me for a second.

SlamBoy

I had already reported that prick as a tout before you posted this and I reported another of their posts later in this thread. I had no doubt he was a tout, a pity some others didn't see it as it was fucking obvious to me, but that's up to them. Well done to you for challenging him. :thumbsup:

The negative and neutral reviews he did on some HOD WGs were him trying to cover his tracks, I have seen it many times before on here and he didn't fool me for a second.

Much obliged, Smiths.  :hi: You are, of course, absolutely spot on. He was a very obvious HOD tout.

I don't know about you, but I think there are at least another 3 HOD touts on here at the moment - I'm onto them all - all have the same MO. We've all seen it so many times before.

There seems to be a never ending battle with HOD touts.

Here is food for thought:

Given HOD keep sending touts to use UKP as a free marketing platform (they have been doing it, and being banned for years, as well as all of the other dishonesty issues associated with their services and marketing) does UKP reach a point where enough is enough and HOD reviews are no longer allowed?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 12:41:01 pm by SlamBoy »

SlamBoy

Offline PLeisure

Some impressive UKP activity and self-policing directed this idiot's behaviour over the past few days, esp. SlamBoy* and smiths for tirelessly calling him out on this and other threads  :hi: Honourable mention to DavieMac for doing the necessary  :drinks:

HoD lurker scum, take note - the truth will always out  :rolleyes:

* Slam looks so meek and polite in his current avatar  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:10:23 pm by PLeisure »

Offline sunnyj

Well done in identifying a tout and removing from this forum.  :thumbsup:
11 reviews in 12 weeks all HOD!  :dash: How did he get this far.

Offline kasamaa

Well done in identifying a tout and removing from this forum.  :thumbsup:
11 reviews in 12 weeks all HOD!  :dash: How did he get this far.

That escalated fast, well spotted guys. Now I think about it, was pretty obvious  :dash:

Offline Illya Kurakin

Possibly an obvious question for Admin or someone in the know. When banned, do all the reviews get wiped? Would have been helpful to know the tout's naps in order to discount in future.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Possibly an obvious question for Admin or someone in the know. When banned, do all the reviews get wiped? Would have been helpful to know the tout's naps in order to discount in future.

They stop counting as a review and are changed to posts. So are still present, but do not add to the review aggregate

Johnny2050

Seems John2K was right, the boy was really a moron the way he talked to this poor guy, at least moron of the year given he was banned.

Offline finn5555

The cunt(s) who run HOD hate this site with a passion as they have no control over who posts what. They are well known for posting fake reviews fake information regarding the girls on a now-defunct former punting site.
They have been known to offer discounts to punters who post positive reviews and they have been caught out on many an occasion.

Online bhudda

Seems John2K was right, the boy was really a moron the way he talked to this poor guy, at least moron of the year given he was banned.

Says john 2 and a bit k?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:23:21 pm by bhudda »

Johnny2050

The only idiot on here at the moment is you. Keep going though and it will reach its inevitable conclusion

If you are not an idiot anonymouse72, prove it by explaining to all of us why you said:

Online bhudda

If you are not an idiot anonymouse72, prove it by explaining to all of us why you said:

No doubt you will correct me if i am wrong but looks to me like ...

You get banned for being a cunt

You come back with a name almost the same as your previous one

You resurrect a thread that is three months dead and make it obvious you are a previously banned member

And you claim that its someone else thats an idiot!!!

Why do you care about what a total stranger said to you 3 months ago?

Offline smiths

You ultimate sad sack of shit, :rolleyes: quoting yourself when you were John2K, :rolleyes: fuck off you touting prick and don't come back, or once again a mod will be on to you as you really aren't smart, in fact you are as thick as two short planks. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

These HOD touts brain power is getting worse, still makes it easier to suss them out. :rolleyes: Thanks to Daviemac. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

The cunt(s) who run HOD hate this site with a passion as they have no control over who posts what. They are well known for posting fake reviews fake information regarding the girls on a now-defunct former punting site.
They have been known to offer discounts to punters who post positive reviews and they have been caught out on many an occasion.

Spot on. :thumbsup: The divines were banned in UKPs early days thankfully, yes they have a LONG history of offering discounts to punters willing to do positive reviews, tout and defend them. VT and Raylondoner being 2 banned off here. And they had maybe still have Lord Melchett, Trolley, 6upxxx (also banned off here), Lamorak, asianbeast (also banned off here) among others on discounts, and I wonder what names Melchett and Lamorak use on here, both have their tongues firmly stuck up the divines arses, pricks. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Says john 2 and a bit k?

Nice one, bhudda. He looked a wrongun but I couldn't put a finger on it. Really poor attitude and I reported him yesterday for belittling another reviewer. Good riddance to the prick.

Online bhudda

Nice one, bhudda. He looked a wrongun but I couldn't put a finger on it. Really poor attitude and I reported him yesterday for belittling another reviewer. Good riddance to the prick.

I wondered who reported him ... i didnt cos i was curious to see what further idiocy he may come out with. It really is mind boggling how stupid some people are.

:drinks:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wondered who reported him ... i didnt cos i was curious to see what further idiocy he may come out with. It really is mind boggling how stupid some people are.

:drinks:

I reported him, he wasn’t even trying very hard to be subtle. Didn’t want to give him the satisfaction to troll..

Offline The Film Director

+1  :thumbsup:

Online bhudda

I reported him, he wasn’t even trying very hard to be subtle. Didn’t want to give him the satisfaction to troll..

you're right - I shouldn't encourage them

Offline smiths

Well done, :thumbsup: I was just reading their shit when they got banned, I would of reported them myself otherwise, just shows Daviemac was on the ball as per. :thumbsup: