Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Celia- Agency Allure?  (Read 999 times)

Offline Listerine

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon all

I saw this profile and I like the look of her.

Has anyone had the pleasure? I've never used the Agency, indeed I mainly punt with independents. Are they a reliable place- they seem to have a new/recent owner?

Thanks for any help

Offline Hobbit

I used them once a couple of years ago.   I had a great time with the girl but they are quite expensive.

Offline southern_jock

Not yet with Celia, on a list for next visit to London.   Agency is decent, used them a few times for repeat visits to Samar and never had any issues.

Prices are at the higher end but tend to be all inclusive, so you get everything listed at no extra costs for most of the girls.   Plenty other Agencies at lower price level though.

Offline Whipthatbooty

I'd be keen to hear anyone's experience of Celia also.

Offline king tarzan

Overpriced by at least £150.. :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

I'd be keen to hear anyone's experience of Celia also.

Oh strike that, I see what our comrade was implying.
Why are you not reviewing any of your 3 conquests from Allure, just so we understand your perspective?

Offline LLPunting

Overpriced by at least £150.. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, 100 or so over assuming she is engaging, enthusiastic, skillful and service oriented.

Offline Whipthatbooty

Newish to this site. Can't post reviews yet. Couldn't post on the message boards at all at first. Tried to read about to find out why, think they're paranoid over security issues or problems with touting.

Oh strike that, I see what our comrade was implying.
Why are you not reviewing any of your 3 conquests from Allure, just so we understand your perspective?