Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facial Service  (Read 790 times)

Offline PeterTheGreek

I'll be visiting London tomorrow and would be very glad of recommendations for any girls who get handle a good facial (an occasional requirement of mine, but a must on this occasion). I've had good experiences with some AW regulars but on this occasion fancied trying an agency girl, as even with the usual editing the standard on Hot Collection, Diva, Admiral etc looks very high. Yeboahsleftfoot's reviews are an excellent lead, but such is the turnover that many of even the recent ones seem no longer to be available. I can pay up to £200 for the hour and have no strong preferences other than a very pretty girl. (Rosalia at Admirals would be ideal, but I don't think she offers facials).

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'll be visiting London tomorrow and would be very glad of recommendations for any girls who get handle a good facial (an occasional requirement of mine, but a must on this occasion). I've had good experiences with some AW regulars but on this occasion fancied trying an agency girl, as even with the usual editing the standard on Hot Collection, Diva, Admiral etc looks very high. Yeboahsleftfoot's reviews are an excellent lead, but such is the turnover that many of even the recent ones seem no longer to be available. I can pay up to £200 for the hour and have no strong preferences other than a very pretty girl. (Rosalia at Admirals would be ideal, but I don't think she offers facials).

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Peter, Rosie is back at Hot Collection External Link/Members Only she was not a cum dodger and swallowed when I saw her....