Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanesa Edinburgh  (Read 1529 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

Vanesa - External Link/Members Only. Best body and all round looks of any woman I've ever been with - sexy face, awesome enhanced (yet still natural looking) tits, nice ass, superb tanned figure and wore exactly the lingerie I asked for.

Poor, uninterested attitude however (though she did admit she was hungover) and only after much reluctance let me have a second round, despite having 10 minutes left and giving her 4 20s for a £70 service. No owo and no French kissing either, only lips. While she definitely sounds more EE than anything else, though claims to be half-Spanish, half-Russian, I certainly wouldn't say it's fair to put her in the Romanian category.

Would be a 5* bargain though if she upped her enthusiasm and put her tongue in your mouth.

Re-post from previous review a few minutes ago that I mistakenly posted as positive.

You should have check the owo beforehand see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28871.msg407386;topicseen#msg407386

When I arrived there was no offer of OWO in return for a shower. Wasn't that bothered by it, but can only comment on the services offered and accepted. When she doesn't list her preferences on her profile I can hardly get her to list them all on the phone.

Asdfghj20

my he gave me an infection  Vanessa, I had to take antibiotics for a week

Offline Courtney

my he gave me an infection  Vanessa, I had to take antibiotics for a week

....really? What kind of infection?

Offline gorgie tony

Chlamydia

Really!

Most people who have chlamydia don't notice any symptoms.

If you do get symptoms, these usually appear between one and three weeks after having unprotected sex with an infected person. For some people they don't develop until many months later.

From External Link/Members Only

Asdfghj20 you don't make much sense.

In your review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66046.0

You said
she finally text me back at 5:30 saying yeah im free when I told her it was too late she went on a rant

So you didn't see her!

Asdfghj20

They must stinging !! when you want to control medical papers

Asdfghj20

white room , floor mirror , purple savannas , radiator to the right, Oh no?????