Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy mature demi - Ashington  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Al_bo

First review on here so bear with me.

Met Demi around 10 months ago for a 30 min incall booking.

Comms: Comms were great. Messaged through AW, then advised to call to check time and date availability. Once we'd spoken, I booked through AW and was set to go.

Location: Location is near the centre of Ashington. There is a good amount of free car parking in the area, so it wasn't too difficult to get parked. Once I parked up I called Demi for directions to her place which were easy to follow. Her place is about a 2 min walk from the centre so no issues there.

The meet: Demi waited behind the door and opened to let me in. Up the stairs to the apartment and guided into the bedroom. Exchange of paperwork and she went away to stash. I got my kit off and lay on the bed waiting for Demi. Looks wise, Demi is as per her profile which I loved. She has a great figure and really nice tits which are great to suck on. We started with some light kissing (not DFK) as she stroked me until I was hard. Demi only does OW which I don't mind and it felt great, very deep. After that we did missionary and doggy and I couldn't hold back. Shot my load, had a quick chat and off I went.

Overall I had a good time and would definitely return.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be from within six months of the meeting taking place.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline The Outsider

Maybe we should request a new category of "classic reviews" where we can write up historic punts to keep the wheels of UKP turning!

Offline Sar-Major

Maybe we should request a new category of "classic reviews" where we can write up historic punts to keep the wheels of UKP turning!

Good Idea............. There's quite a few "Classic Punters" on here these days................  :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac