Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammie boro  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Fanningaway

I saw a girl once in Boro called sammie
She worked in Netherfields from an upstairs flat.

Amazing oral skills

Can't see her on here anymore, anyone know if she's still working
Banned reason: Can't accept the ethos of the site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline catweazle

Seeing as how, in your 18 months of membership here, you have a meagre 66 posts, and ZERO reviews, I doubt if many folk will be rushing to help you.

Offline Fanningaway

So be it lol

It's a question answer it or jog on mate I'll not lose any sleep 🤔

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
With an attitude like that you could lose your membership though.

The rules -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Especially this one -
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Oh nearly forgot

LOL
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 08:04:34 am by daviemac »

Offline Fanningaway

Mate it's a question I asked from something years back. What the big issue.

It's just a simple question. People either answer them or if they don't know they don't answer them.
Can't see why it's an issue

Offline catweazle

The "big issue" as you call it is that this forum depends on contributions and co-operation from members. You've been a member for some 18 months, and have posted no reviews. Your posts are generally quite short and add little to the discussion.

There is generally speaking a great reluctance among forum members to help out non-contributing posters - the word frequently used is "leech".

The relevant rule was pointed out to you by Daviemac, but you seem to ignore that.

What, exactly, have you added to the knowledge bank of punters in your 18 month membership and your 70 or so posts?  Why do you think anyone would try to help you? By all means be stroppy, throw teddy out of the pram, but it won't help you.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Mate it's a question I asked from something years back. What the big issue.

It's just a simple question. People either answer them or if they don't know they don't answer them.
Can't see why it's an issue
I'll try and put it in the simplest way I can, this site works by members contributing and sharing information and to date you have contributed absolutely nothing, yet you expect answers to your questions without comment, it doesn't work like that.

To reiterate, the rules are very clear so I don't know what you find so difficult to understand and as far as telling people to 'jog on' is concerned, you are not going to win any friends on here with an attitude like that.

RULES - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0 My advice would be to read them, especially those listed below.

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline catweazle

What's that phrase that the old S-M uses,?

Oh yes "you can't educate pork"

LOL

Offline Fanningaway

Jog on offended you?
We aren't snowflakes are we?

I don't punt very often. When I say not often I mean maybe twice in the last 6 years.

If you don't want to answer me that's fine. It really is it's not the end of the world.
I don't "expect" answers, I'm not demanding anything. Just throwing a question out there and your more than welcome to answer it if you wish and if you don't so be it.

Sensitivity isn't in my nature and unfortunately I can't become sensitive to others if my actions have offended men by asking questions or saying jog on.

I thought this snowflakism is for the younger generation and our generation tell them to grow a pair of balls and stop wanting to debate simple non important issues.

If I'm offending grown men then by all means delete me or whatever it's called and I'll try and continue my life without falling Into a dark hole of emptyness

Or we can all just be men and walk forward

Offline Fanningaway

What's that phrase that the old S-M uses,?

Oh yes "you can't educate pork"

LOL

That's very true you can't
Oh wait you mean me? Yea that's true

I couldn't own and run a business with 5 employees if I was thick.

Good job I'm an unemployed benefit recieving brute

Offline Fanningaway

Anyway I'm unsure how you delete me from here but your more than welcome to do that.

I thought this place would have been a place were men can have a bit of banter and not get over sensitive about it.

Peace

Online Kev3773

Anyway I'm unsure how you delete me from here but your more than welcome to do that.

I thought this place would have been a place were men can have a bit of banter and not get over sensitive about it.

Peace

So where's your banter  :unknown:
You bored with hunting down scammers throughout the country  :rolleyes:

Offline Fanningaway

So where's your banter  :unknown:
You bored with hunting down scammers throughout the country  :rolleyes:

Kinda fun when bored

Offline Fanningaway

Why is there so many sensitive men in a twizle over another man asking a question?

Who's the next sensitive one to comment

Come on lads we aren't women here

Online Kev3773

Nothing to do with sensitivity, more about you not following the ethos of the site  :unknown:

Offline catweazle

Nothing to do with sensitivity, more about you not following the ethos of the site  :unknown:

^^^this.

I asked a few posts ago "why do you think anyone should help you?" (Given the absence of anything remotely helpful from you,)

You have chosen to ignore that ( and the lengthy explanation from one of the mods).

We aren't "snowflakes" - we ARE pissed off with leeches.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Jog on offended you?
We aren't snowflakes are we?

I don't punt very often. When I say not often I mean maybe twice in the last 6 years.

If you don't want to answer me that's fine. It really is it's not the end of the world.
I don't "expect" answers, I'm not demanding anything. Just throwing a question out there and your more than welcome to answer it if you wish and if you don't so be it.

Sensitivity isn't in my nature and unfortunately I can't become sensitive to others if my actions have offended men by asking questions or saying jog on.

I thought this snowflakism is for the younger generation and our generation tell them to grow a pair of balls and stop wanting to debate simple non important issues.

If I'm offending grown men then by all means delete me or whatever it's called and I'll try and continue my life without falling Into a dark hole of emptyness

Or we can all just be men and walk forward
It's not a case of being snowflakes or being offended, it's a matter of showing a little bit of respect for others, especially when the person in question has only been a member for a year longer than you yet has taken the time to post 70 reviews in order to help fellow punters.

Offline Fanningaway

Exactly respectful.

The question I asked wasn't disrespectful. The answer was a smart arse comment that wouldn't only be made on a forum and not to a person's face out of the blue.

Guys it's a question but I'm finding people having pointless issues with it.

Just simply ignore my question and move on if it offends you.

If you want to be offended and a snowflak ill call you a snowflake.

Your full gown men chewing on about a daft question. Get back to work and get some graft lads I'm having a well rested day 👍

Offline Fanningaway

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Exactly respectful.

The question I asked wasn't disrespectful. The answer was a smart arse comment that wouldn't only be made on a forum and not to a person's face out of the blue.

Guys it's a question but I'm finding people having pointless issues with it.

Just simply ignore my question and move on if it offends you.

If you want to be offended and a snowflak ill call you a snowflake.

Your full gown men chewing on about a daft question. Get back to work and get some graft lads I'm having a well rested day 👍
You really don't appreciate the ethos of this site do you.   

A member with 70 reviews is entitled to make a 'smart arse comment' about a leech like you.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 05:41:12 pm by daviemac »

Offline catweazle

A member with 70 reviews is entitled to make a 'smart arse comment' about a leech like you.

Not that l see anything "smart arse" about pointing out why leeches shouldn't expect much help.  :(

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not that l see anything "smart arse" about pointing out why leeches shouldn't expect much help.  :(
There isn't anything smart arsed about your comment, that's why I put it in ' ' .

Offline catweazle

There isn't anything smart arsed about your comment, that's why I put it in ' ' .

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Fanningaway

It's like a little old busy body. like that neighbour in the street that report people to the council  because they put their bin out a day early or haven't cut their grass

It's called a sensitive beta snowflake.

Pretty sure in an earlier comment I said I didn't "expect" anything. I did say people were welcome to answer or not.

Your gonna melt once it warms up fella. Chill out and keep an eye on the neighbours
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 06:33:01 pm by Fanningaway »

Offline Fanningaway

They very much are but they will get it back and surely can't get offended.

Offline Fanningaway

Online Kev3773

This is pure gold

Admission of being a troll... Fanning the flames  :unknown:

Offline catweazle

I'm not in any way offended. I am staggered by your arrogance and wilful ignorance of the site ethos. Once again, politely and respectfully, I ask: Given your track record in this site why do you think anyone will answer your question?

Offline scutty brown

It seems to be a universal truth that anyone who posts on here using the phrase "jog on" is a condescending twat.

Offline Fanningaway

Admission of being a troll... Fanning the flames  :unknown:

Not really it's just strange how many men are offended. The testosterone is overflowing

Offline Fanningaway

It seems to be a universal truth that anyone who posts on here using the phrase "jog on" is a condescending twat.

It's scientifically proven

It's also proven some people don't bend over for sensitive snowflake men. They just get told to toughen up. Their not a woman

Offline Fanningaway

I'm not in any way offended. I am staggered by your arrogance and wilful ignorance of the site ethos. Once again, politely and respectfully, I ask: Given your track record in this site why do you think anyone will answer your question?

I didn't expect anything. If I got no response so be it.

It is what it is. Simple as that.

But once beta men start chirping on like little old ladies it's very strange.
Surely you don't debate and get in a twizle in public?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 06:47:31 pm by Fanningaway »

Offline catweazle

Might I suggest that, by taking the stance you are, OP, that the only person on this thread who is offended is YOU, because you don't like being shown to be a leeching troll?

Offline Fanningaway

Might I suggest that, by taking the stance you are, OP, that the only person on this thread who is offended is YOU, because you don't like being shown to be a leeching troll?

Not offended it's actually unusually funny.
I come across a little old lady (man) once in a while but never a bunch.
It's certainly not offending it's more of a morbid curiosity.
Surely a little thicker skin won't harm.

Offline Fanningaway

I suspect you might feel your putting me in my place and I'll sit around moping and depressed because I've been "told off" 😂

It's the internet not person to person. That's a different kettle of fish.

But this online craic is something else.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not offended it's actually unusually funny.
I come across a little old lady (man) once in a while but never a bunch.
It's certainly not offending it's more of a morbid curiosity.
Surely a little thicker skin won't harm.
Do you actually understand the ethos of this site and if so do you accept that you have not made any meaningful contributions.   :unknown:

Offline Fanningaway

I wish people would answer my questions 😭.

I have so many 😔

Offline catweazle

I would, in this instance, kindly refer you to the response given in the notable case of Arkell Vs Pressdram Ltd.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I wish people would answer my questions 😭.

I have so many 😔
Too late for you mate.

Offline Fanningaway

Do you actually understand the ethos of this site and if so do you accept that you have not made any meaningful contributions.   :unknown:

The ethos is the ethos. It is what it is.if I asked a question and I'm so very not worthy of an answer then ignore the question.
If you get your knickers in a twist when someone answers back then why comment.
You don't want to answer so don't. It's really simple.

Offline Fanningaway

Offline millbush

I saw a girl once in Boro called sammie
She worked in Netherfields from an upstairs flat.

Amazing oral skills

Can't see her on here anymore, anyone know if she's still working

She no lomger works  :hi:
Banned reason: Troll.

Offline Fuzzyduck

What a dickhead. The kind of bloke who doesn't buy his round the pub.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: very fair point  :hi:

The "big issue" as you call it is that this forum depends on contributions and co-operation from members. You've been a member for some 18 months, and have posted no reviews. Your posts are generally quite short and add little to the discussion.

There is generally speaking a great reluctance among forum members to help out non-contributing posters - the word frequently used is "leech".

The relevant rule was pointed out to you by Daviemac, but you seem to ignore that.

What, exactly, have you added to the knowledge bank of punters in your 18 month membership and your 70 or so posts?  Why do you think anyone would try to help you? By all means be stroppy, throw teddy out of the pram, but it won't help you.

Offline Mansell

What a dickhead. The kind of bloke who doesn't buy his round the pub.
Yes, bet he's a laugh a minute to go for a drink with.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: couldn't believe how long he lasted  ;) but it was amusing to read him digging all the way down to Australia

Offline FLYING BLUE

He should have been banned the first time he wrote "lol"  :D