Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A lady to take charge recommendations?  (Read 795 times)

Offline Ivorfakename

i fancy something a little different to my usual punt. I usually go for the good looking, slim young lady and I thoroughly enjoy myself but everything that happens during the punt is at my request.

I’d like to take a step back from taking charge and basically put the lady in control.  Not really speaking of dom or mistress style (I don’t think I’d like to be submissive) but a lady that knows what she wants and isn’t scared to Chuck me on a bed and demand to be fucked, licked or whatever the hell she wants to do.

I have a feeling that this confidence will come with age so I’d be open to ladies upto 40-45ish but I’d still like a slim lady.  Other than that I’m not bothered about blonde, brunette, tats, piercings big boobs, little boobs, just that she’s confident, can take charge and is Newcastle/Gateshead/Durham based.

So, I’ll be interested to see what you filthy fuckers recommend lol.

Offline waynekerr600

I reckon Simmy@premium would fit the bill.

Offline Ivorfakename

I reckon Simmy@premium would fit the bill.

It’s a good opener but she’s advertised outcalls only, that makes things tricky.  I like the idea of an agency girl, I don’t punt often enough and have lost my AW profile twice now for not logging in.