Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour 69 Mansfield  (Read 1835 times)

23 review(s) for Glamour 69 (16 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Ruggerboy1975

External Link/Members Only

Sorry I can't seem to get the link to work. Saw her at a property in Mansfield.

I have seen mixed reviews on her but I do like the slightly older milf and don't mind a fake bolt on once in a while but today went from odd to weird in about 5 mins.

I was directed up a little back alley between a few houses and was let in the back door. 
I popped to the loo to freshen up and then I was called from what seemed like miles away and was then directed through a few empty rooms to a really dark back room. In this room she has an electric heater going full blast and it wasn't exactly cold outside today.

I was told to strip off and lay on the bed whilst she changed into a short skirt and stockings as I had requested, this was a bit off putting to start as I like the reveal to happen as we go along not the other way around. She also is extremely skinny and these bolt ons really are bizarre and look horrendously over sized for her.

Now this is where it all goes downhill....

She does not stop talking....she started talking about the COVID jab and I made the mistake of telling her I've had both mine. Now that was a huge mistake...your a fucking sheep she said...no sense....its all a f ing conspiracy etc etc. OMG I got the third degree and was told on numerous occasions how stupid I am and I'm only leading to the conspiracy theory. She was doing all this ranting whilst trying to give me some kind of sucking off. 

Least to say this was some what off putting. I said could she stop talking so much and she climbed on and rode me as quick as she could. Let's say I was thinking of something else just to get this over and done with as quick as possible.

She then gave me this most bizarre thigh massage pushing quite hard into my groin, god knows what that was all about.

I finished what I had came to do and couldn't get out quick enough. Even getting dressed and trying to escape she was bombarding me with how covid is all made up etc etc etc.

In summary avoid if you have an opposite option to her on anything.

Face  3/10.
Body 3/10 far too skinny and those fake tits omg
Atmosphere 0/10  never stopped talking and mainly insults how stupid I am to have my jabs
The thing is she was totally oblivious to how she was coming across and at the end said I'd be welcome back anytime.

Online GingerNuts

Are you sure you didn't ask for her domination/correction/humiliation service?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Are you sure you didn't ask for her domination/correction/humiliation service?

Sounds like it's just as well he didn't  :D!

Offline TomSawyer2112

She sounds like some fruitbat woman i saw a while back-thankfully i`ve blotted out her name from my memory,she kept saying that 9/11 was an inside job,that we did not actually go to the moon and that she would never shop in Tesco as it was run by Jews-who were all shape-shifting lizards.....Pity we can`t get a psychosis warning on reviews before we visit.
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Stongwee53

I was looking at her yesterday as a possible 30 minute meet. No.chance after reading this

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Sounds like i dodged a bullet, was stuck in Mansfield a week ago with nothing to fuck, ran all the regular reviewed girls, a Chantelle (ive fancied meeting for ages) and a couple more before calling this one,  luckily she didnt answer either, so decided to drop back to Notts for an Asian.

Thanks for the review and warning

Offline Ruggerboy1975

Yep I'd avoid and already put to the back of the memory banks, she must be at least 60 and with legs and arms like match sticks. All that I could close my eyes and think of something else but the constant slagging off about having my jabs was relentless. Then I mentioned I was taking the family to Tenerife in August and her words were. "What a fucking stupid thing to do". I said it was actually the holiday originally moved from August 2020 which we booked in December 2019 before COVID was around. Her reply was well ok but who the fuck want to go to that shit hole anyway. 

Utterly horrible lady avoid at all costs

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Yep I'd avoid and already put to the back of the memory banks, she must be at least 60 and with legs and arms like match sticks. All that I could close my eyes and think of something else but the constant slagging off about having my jabs was relentless. Then I mentioned I was taking the family to Tenerife in August and her words were. "What a fucking stupid thing to do". I said it was actually the holiday originally moved from August 2020 which we booked in December 2019 before COVID was around. Her reply was well ok but who the fuck want to go to that shit hole anyway. 

Utterly horrible lady avoid at all costs

She sounds the most miserable cunt in Mansfield and I’ve met a few of them  :lol:

Offline Dipper

If it’s who I think it is… think I saw her in the pre AW days. (Ad mag etc only then..)

All the comments seem accurate. Awful punt, have a wank and/or look elsewhere.

Offline Mansfieldman

• Temp ban until
    28/05/24 @ 20:36
  • Reviews: 69
Is it weird that I want to see her now after reading this ?
….

Offline Dipper

….

Yes unless you’ve an elderly fetish. Or a throwing money in the bin one  :drinks: ;)

Offline Ruggerboy1975

….

Yep and I think maybe in need of some psychiatric help