Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour 69 Mansfield  (Read 1466 times)

23 review(s) for Glamour 69 (16 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in the area and wanted to see Mandaxxxxx but she was on holiday so booked Tanya short notice via txt. All very easy.

Postcode given and asked to call from the given street where good instructions to the discreet entry to her property. Terraced house reasonable condition, sort of a buy to let type. Used the toilet and then through to downstairs bedroom. The room is OK and tidy but not decorated very appealingly and the lights were turned down very low as soon as we got in there. Still this is not an episode of Changing Rooms.

Tanya is I would guess very late 40's, very slim, fake tan, fake blonde with large, very obviously enhanced boobs. She is facially quite pretty and very bubbly and chatty. Typical for the area. Wearing a one piece floaty type of thing and a thong. I got undressed and on the bed where Taya joined me and we started kissing/exploring, she soon got her boobs out which although big were far too hard and unpleasant to fondle. Not a natural feel at all. Nipples were quite nice and suckable though. This was OK but for the rather false OOO's and AHHH's which were to be a bit of a feature for the rest of the time. The rest of her clothes disappeared and it was certainly access all areas. She started OWO which to be fair wasn't bad. I returned the favour with some RO. Just a little hint of hair on her Mons but shaved elsewhere, all very clean and no nasty taste. The false moaning increased and although I must have been down there beavering away for about ten minutes, she remained completely dry. Absolutely no wetness when I slid, well pushed, a finger in. Plenty of her chatting as others have said before. Hardly ever shuts up but that is her personality I suppose. Eventually finished in 69 with OWO and she swallowed every drop with a cheeky laugh.
It is a difficult one to score because the service itself was very mechanical and lacklustre although carried out willingly and with a happy smile. I have never before known someone be completely dry after being stimulated, which was odd. However, as someone to chat to (and that she most certainly can do), we got on well and I ended up well over time, just lying naked discussing holiday experiences etc etc. I think if we met in a pub on a night out and sat chatting I am sure we would get on and Tanya is easy to talk to and reasonably attractive. Someone to pay for sex?........Not really my type.

Offline thelizard

I've seen her twice and done a review, I like her, but in all honesty I think she's probably coming to the end of her WG life, for a start she should put some new pictures up, she's had the same single picture for a long time now, and it's not going to attract much business, in my opinion she's a great milf and should move into this zone now, after having said that she will happily suck your cock uncovered until you come in her mouth, and rub your thighs.

Offline Rammie

The review reflects my own experience from a single meet. Very mechanistic and the constant unrelated chatter dampened the mood for me. Just not my type i guess.

Offline John the Sextist

Rammie,

3 years without a review gives you absolutely no credibility on this forum bro, no one will care what you post about, so take my advice don't bother!!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :bomb: :bomb: