Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SLANDUKA OR SLADI IN BLOXWICH  (Read 776 times)

Offline Lenny_007

Hi,

Has anyone by any chance got another number for Sladi or slanduka in Bloxwich as she's also goes by, as 07340 537686 is no longer working for her.

Offline Rangers54

Hi,

Has anyone by any chance got another number for Sladi or slanduka in Bloxwich as she's also goes by, as 07340 537686 is no longer working for her.

She's probably gone on one of her extended breaks back to her homeland. She is usually away for 5 or6 weeks.

Offline ChartPen

Saw her just before Xmas, I think she said she was back next week.

Offline temptation

Looking at her Facebook shes been in Bulgaria but was at Dunkirk yesterday  so hopefully on her way back now

Offline Jasonk71

She is starting again on Jan 6th

Offline Jasonk71

I have a number for Sladunka. But why should i give it out to somebody who hardly bothers to do reviews

Offline Plicious

I have a number for Sladunka. But why should i give it out to somebody who hardly bothers to do reviews
Why do most people get arsey about reviews?! It’s the clients prerogative whether they want to or not. Do you leave a review on tripadvisor for every place you eat or drink in? If not, does that mean you have less of a right to eat or drink out than someone that does leave reviews? Pettiness and immaturity does no one any favours.

Offline Lenny_007

I have already Reviewed her on here lol, but many thanks for all your help....

Roadster

Why do most people get arsey about reviews?! It’s the clients prerogative whether they want to or not. Do you leave a review on tripadvisor for every place you eat or drink in? If not, does that mean you have less of a right to eat or drink out than someone that does leave reviews? Pettiness and immaturity does no one any favours.

Because it's not tripadvisor.  It's a punting site for punters.  It only works if people contribute.

It's a  site of, by and for Men.  Just like the "Men Only" Working Men's Clubs and Taprooms of old, (before the elite declared them sexist and banned them), it's a place where, amongst other things, men tell other me when they fall short on what is required.  It's also a place where men use mens language to other men.

You don't have to review every punt you have, I certainly don't, but you DO have to contribute to the reason for all this being here, rather than just help yourself and then fuck off till you want some more help.

It's just what it is.  If anyone isn't comfortable with that then they really don't have to be here. 

I hear mumsnet is much more welcoming and accomodating to all flavours of snowflakes.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:00:03 pm by Roadster »