Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please FBSM Selly Oak / Smithwick  (Read 1035 times)

Offline watsey

Hi guys
I have just found that I have a rare opportunity to visit Birmingham on Saturday (tomorrow).
Visiting Selly Oak and passing through Smethwick and Bearwood areas.

Can anybody recommend a good value girl in these areas for FBSM please and NOT in the city centre.
Preferably not Thai but will still consider.

I had considered Erica in Longbridge who has been talked about this week but found an older thread where CCTV and threatening locals were mentioned so that has put me off.

Advice will be appreciated.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Don't be put off Erica.

The CCTV stuff was a long ago, at a different place and probably b******s even then.

If you like what she is reported as go see her.  It's a great massage and at the end a good HR (that you will probably have to ask for) but not much else. Although she is a very pleasant, very busty lady, she isn't into raunch.

Offline jameslover

Very much agree with what Richard said. There’s no CCTV and she’s a lovely lady. I did manage to get her to go topless but I felt very awkward about it as she clearly wasn’t keen on the idea and I certainly didn’t want her feeling like that. Excellent HE though

Offline temptation

I agree with the above if you do get to see Erica you'll see that the CCTV thing would be extremely out of character so remains a bit of a mystery. She's a sweet polite friendly  mature lady who lives with her little dog, I would feel exactly the same as the previous poster about feeling bad if she went topless and obviously felt uncomfortable with it.
Have you tried Bwahani I Weoley Castle? Well reviewed on here and good value at £25 for half hour including HE.

Offline watsey

Thanks gents
I'm booked in with Erica and agree that I too would feel uncomfortable with getting somebody to do something they don't like.
I'm fairly new to FBSM but when I have had FS I have preferred to go for the GFE where it feels natural.
She seems to be within my preferred age range too.
She has since sent a text to say there are no sexual services but I'm assuming that HE does not fall within that description.

Offline Bhammale39

Thanks gents
I'm booked in with Erica and agree that I too would feel uncomfortable with getting somebody to do something they don't like.
I'm fairly new to FBSM but when I have had FS I have preferred to go for the GFE where it feels natural.
She seems to be within my preferred age range too.
She has since sent a text to say there are no sexual services but I'm assuming that HE does not fall within that description.

Nope you might need to ask for the lingham massage though