Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLayla - Cardiff  (Read 894 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7165547) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Discreet_welshman

After trying to book a Portfolio girl via AW a few weeks ago and the comms failed I wasnt holding out much hope for this one, but I was wrong.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week in a flat in Pontcanna in Cardiff, 90 minutes for £210 no extras expected.

Comms

Arranged via AW email a few days before the requested day of booking, I realised this profile is likely to be controlled by Portfolio looking at previous feedback on AW and on here as different girls are reviewed under the same profile. So I was surprised by the good comms that resulted, a booking request was made and all details confirmed back promptly by the next day including address.

Downstairs flat in the Pontcanna area of Cardiff that seems to be used by Portfolio for most of their SP's. Parking was a nightmare as all street parking seemed to be resident permits only apart from a few areas, after driving around a few times a space popped up and all was ok. Short walk to the flat in a not too busy area or road and a discreet door behind what could be a garden gate with a high wall. The flat was clean and tidy and probably only used for one thing...

The Girl

I can only describe Layla as your typical welsh valleys tart  :lol: great figure, long blonde hair, big bolt on's and filled lips along with I think a fake tan, not dark or orange  :lol: but just right. She is a good looking woman. Age accurate and size and looks much better in the flesh than on the AW photos.

The meet

I didnt have a contact number for Layla so was a bit reserved when I arrived at the door, took a couple of knocks before she answered it and it didnt seem the doorbell worked, but anyway she was ready and after about a minute or so stood outside the door opened and in I went. She was wearing a small bra and knicker set and stood in high heels as she greeted me. Went in for a little kiss and a hug before going to the room and sorting the paperwork before we got down to business. Offered a shower but I arrive fresh to all meets anyway.  Got hold of her and started some light kissing while I explored her body with my hands, I was getting hard very quick and she grabbed my growing bulge and gave a naughty smile. Started to strip down and I laid back on the bed while she started with OWO, good technique with some spit and ball licking, no DT though. I got her huge tits out of the bra and despite not normally going for fakes these felt good and looked great on her. Responsive nipples and she seemed to enjoy having them licked. Got further onto the bed where she went back to sucking my mini me before I asked her if she wanted 69. Adjusted ourselves on the bed and she straddled my face with her clean shaven pussy, she enjoys a good licking and was getting quite wet, plenty of moans and groans as I used fingers and tonque all while she was blowing me. I couldnt hold on and 1st pop came quickly, she didnt keep it in her mouth and I came on my stomach. CIM is on her list but at discretion. Didnt matter, end result is me satisfied anyway.
Cleaned up and had a good little chat, she confirmed all her bookings on AW are through Portfolio, I'm not a fan of this as I feel a little disconnected with the SP and get no personal touch from them. She was getting agitated by her phone as the agency were texting her asking if I had arrived or not. But this is my first confirmed booking with the agency and may improve if I book more?  :unknown:
Anyway onto Round 2 and again started with light kissing, tongues touched a few times but I wouldnt say it was FK. She woke him up  very quickly and proceeded with some more OWO, once warmed up it was on with the jacket and she jumped on for some CG, she was a sight to behold as she rode me, I was caressing her globes she seemed to be getting very wet before she announced she can squirt, and after some rigorous pumping she shuddered and lifted herself up a little and she soaked my crotch as she came. Position change to doggy and she begged me to fuck her harder, lots of moaning and dirty talk, great view of her ass, moved onto mish and had a face full of tits as I tried to keep going, cramp is my enemy and had to take a break. I laid back on the bed as she removed the jacket and had a good play with him, a 2nd pop for me is normally difficult but we managed it as she laid next to me and wanked me off to completion. Result.
Offered a shower before I left but decided I would have a proper one at home, i'm not a fan of these multi user flats, had a good clean with the wet wipes anyway.

In general a good meet and good value for money as she seems to be cheaper than others in the agency. Nice girl and great valleys accent. Hopefully further bookings with the agency go as smooth now I'm known to them.

DW  :hi: