Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NatalieCole  (Read 2413 times)

Offline beachtest

External Link/Members Only

38GG cup

1 feedback!!

this has to be a fake but how is she still on AW for so many years?? is this an AW scam setup by them?

k

External Link/Members Only

38GG cup

1 feedback!!

this has to be a fake but how is she still on AW for so many years?? is this an AW scam setup by them?
No she's got two feedback - 1 positive, 1 neutral, plus she's hiding something else in there that she doesn't want anyone to see.

Offline beachtest

Even 2 over a four year period is fishy don't you think?

k

Even 2 over a four year period is fishy don't you think?
Reading through her profile it indicates she normally displays her phone number, but doesn't at present because she's away.  That being the case she might get all her business by phone, which means no feedback need be or can be left.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:50:39 pm by k »

Offline beachtest

I'm not buying that..even if she was real, she would have more feedback AND would choose not to display her little feedback she has. Doesn't that ring alarm bells? even girls who have been on for a few months and take majority of the calls via phone have more feedback and display it.

Funny how there are no field reports on her..

Offline Nyquist

I had been monitoring her for the past year hoping to possibly see her sometime ( I had also noticed she was away most of the time). Just noticed she also included her face in her profile pics. I don't know but her features are a bit weird...... she looks a lot like  a young well shaven man ( the type you see on billboards) with a wig ! :scare:  I ain't gonna be monitoring any more, thats for sure   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:02:18 am by Nyquist »

grandmaster-ram-rod

shes accessing from Hong Kong

abdul

I had been monitoring her for the past year hoping to possibly see her sometime ( I had also noticed she was away most of the time). Just noticed she also included her face in her profile pics. I don't know but her features are a bit weird...... she looks a lot like  a young well shaven man ( the type you see on billboards) with a wig ! :scare:  I ain't gonna be monitoring any more, thats for sure   :thumbsdown:

Hey bro she/he's got a nice buttom though :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Sorry to say but she looks like a bloke with a wig!!!! I'm out

Offline Nyquist

Hey bro she/he's got a nice buttom though :D

Shame she didn't have a face like Kelly Brook or she would be perfect........unfortunately even a mask wouldn't do the trick  :lol:

richard1971

Looks like a bloke....  that's a bad thing in my book

always_a_winner

Surely you can all see that this is a transvestite?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Looks like a bloke....  that's a bad thing in my book

90% certain it is a Tranny ------------------- still accessing from Hong Kong.     :bomb:

cockneybstrd

odds from Paddy Bstrds are as follows

1/8 Man
40/1 Woman
100/1 A half and half

lordship

definatly a bloke no nudes in pg  :rolleyes:

Also no idea on size quotes 5ft 11 8 stone !

5ft 11 females are very rare and if it was 8 stone it would have a bmi of 15 so anorexic! :dash:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:30:21 am by lordship »

abdul

5ft 11 females are very rare and if it was 8 stone it would have a bmi of 15 so anorexic! :dash:

Just out of curiosity I thought  you're a pretending as a bloke  :hi:

James999

Ironic that you are pretending to be a bloke, and complaining that a bloke is pretending to be a woman  :dash:

Festisio

I've reported this to AW as a Transexual advertising as female.  There's a TS/TV option for a fucking reason.

Let's see if they do anything about it.

It's quite clearly a bloke but some people may be fooled.