Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amma: Hot Collection: Chelsea: Nightmare near Knightsbridge  (Read 3019 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

After Tuesday’s disastrous punt on top of two losses on the bounce for Leeds I was badly in the need of a self loathing expunging pre weekend pick me up.

I trawled AW and tried a few highly rated girls who failed to respond to calls and texts and checked out the EE agencies, the issue is that I’ve normally seen 20 to 30 of the current crop and the new girls fill me with fear that they won't measure up, as has been proven this week.

Agency birds are tough at the moment, £150 ones are a mixture of munters or shit service providers, £180 ones are often filthy but a bit rough looking, the £200 mob are a right mixed bag and loads of the new ones, particularly the Russkies are charging £250 or £300 an hour which has been more than I’m prepared to spend.

It was a tough job and nothing much took my fancy and I really needed to end the week on a high so I tore up my punting rule book for one punt only.

I love Russian birds and Amma ticks all the services boxes so figured that if her attitude matched her looks I’ll swallow the daft £300 price, just for once because she looks phenomenal and shagging a bird that good looking gave me a shot of lifting my sagging spirits.

Nothing could possibly go wrong, right? WRONG!

Amma, Russian, brunette, 24, 34D-24-34, 5’7” - reality Ukrainian, mid - late 20s, thicker in the waist and arse, shorter.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Spoke to the agency, they confirmed her physical attributes were as advertised and services would be delivered with gusto, she also duos with Ashley which augurs well but my request for a buy one get one free offer fell on deaf ears and even in my desperate state I’m not spending £500 on a one hour punt.

Gaff: Very nice first floor apartment in a posh crescent between Harrods and Brompton Cross, definitely more lads called Tarquin than Terry, parking difficult, loads of residents only to accommodate the Maseratis and Range Rovers. I rang the buzzer, no answer and as I tried again, fellow resident, blond be-quiffed Tim Nicebutdim let me in.

Girl: When she opened the door I was expecting the kind of girl who will be hanging out on a yacht in Monte Carlo all summer with random billionaires hanging out the back of her, paying heavily for the privilege.

She was good looking for sure, big, well done hair, nicely made up, too much false eyelashes and lipstick perhaps but there is a reason she doesn’t smile, her upper teeth are a bit short, so her slight trout mouth makes her face look a little vacant, as she led me in her lacy dress, thigh boots and hold ups her arse looked dumpier than I was expecting, mmmm.

Service: At this price [I know, I know, price doesn’t guarantee quality of service], I was expecting senfuckingsational, top notch attitude and engagement from first deep French kiss and grope to the long farewell, an Academy Award winning girl friend experience. For the record, these are the services offered on the agency website, confirmed beforehand verbally: FK, OWO, GFE, CIF, CIM, COB, DFK, Deep throat, Dinner dates, Fetish, Fisting giving, Light domination, Massage, Naughty talk, PSE, Party girl, Role play, Spanking giving, Strap-on, Striptease, Uniforms, Rimming giving, Open minded, Rimming receiving, Soft domination, Toys, Latex outfit, Schoolgirl uniform, Group, Secretary outfit, WS giving, WS receiving, MMF, Dirty talking, Spanking receiving, Fisting receiving.

What I got was a business like greeting, kiss on the cheek and offer of a shower along with an explanation that she had to text the agency to tell them I’d arrived and paid, I hesitated for a second, the crisp fifties felt good in my hand then gave in and passed the fee to her.

I came back, kissed and groped and undressed her, the Victoria’s Secret model’s body in the photos is either a figment of a photoshoppers imagination or some time ago because she has a good body but it’s much more rounded these days, clean, fresh, smelt good, soft and unblemished, well done falsies, fully shaven.

Naked she lay on the bed and pulled me in for a kiss, stroking my cock, I kissed back, shallowish but tongues, groped, poked and licked then straddled her face while she gave me a reluctant blowjob, looking about as happy as a teenager having a sly wank when mum knocks on the bathroom door.

I lay beside her, we kissed and groped some more, she should have been seducing me but I was definitely leading, she got on top, slid down my body, started sucking again and I had to guide her to lick balls and shaft which she did for all of two minutes, then back to sucking, we were twenty minutes in and I was ready, as I started to ejaculate I warned her, she said “not in mouth”, she pulled her head up, grabbed my dick and avoided my sweet love juice like it was contaminated, totally ruining my orgasm then, handing me wipes and tissues she jumped up and disappeared for five minutes.

While she was out of the room I berated myself, looked to the heavens, face palmed and thought what the fuck am I doing here.

She came back in we chatted a bit, she’s Ukrainian, from Kiev, comes in for short visits then buggers off home with the cash.

She said “would you like a massage”, I said “come here”, we snogged and groped and I was hard again, she said “no more sex, only massage, one cum per hour” then we had an increasingly heated conversation which went something like this:

Me: “Are you taking the piss, £300 and you’ve given me a half hearted blow job, avoided my cum like the plague, wasted ten minutes, we are 30 minutes into an hour booking, I paid for your time and haven’t even fucked you yet, that is fucking ridiculous”

Her: “My rule, I’ve been working a few years, always one cum per hour”

Me: “What about the services on the website, cum in mouth, facials, are they fictitious because presumably the fisting and watersports part was a fucking fairytale”

Her: “Call the agency”

Me: “I will” and did

The agency said they’d call her, they did, she ignored the call, then they texted her and she said “they asked me to let you go again”

Me: “No fucking chance, I’ve had half an hour of half-hearted service and lies, I want some money back”

Her: “You came, no refund”

Me: “That’s bollocks luv, I’m calling the agency again”

I did, told them what I thought and what I wanted, handed the phone to her and after a drawn out conversation got half my cash back which she threw on the bed.

I told her that she was a lucky girl if she got away with that level of service at that price, she said she’d had no complaints and the agency reiterated that as I angrily spoke to them after I left.

Conclusion:
Agencies know fuck all about the girls and get lucky if they happen upon great girls who deliver great service.

Price means nothing.

Some punters put up with this shit and are much too easily satisfied.

I’m very pissed off, just had probably the most expensive blowjob in London, should've walked early doors, my tallywacker needs a proper seeing to and right now I hate this fucking game.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:51:33 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Subslave

Well done for standing your ground and taking no shit.. Total piss take from start to finish.

Offline Jumbojet

YBH, sorry to hear more headaches from your punts.

Can I recommend: External Link/Members Only

She reminded me of Amanda when she just started in terms of services.  For a change,  looks better than pictures.  I dropped Akacia when I saw her in the flat and went for her instead. No regrets. Did went back for Akacia a few days later and I can confirm I made the right choice with Corinthia.
Akacia was good, but Corinthia was different, in a good way.

Yeboahsleftfoot

YBH, sorry to hear more headaches from your punts.

Can I recommend: External Link/Members Only

She reminded me of Amanda when she just started in terms of services.  For a change,  looks better than pictures.  I dropped Akacia when I saw her in the flat and went for her instead. No regrets. Did went back for Akacia a few days later and I can confirm I made the right choice with Corinthia.
Akacia was good, but Corinthia was different, in a good way.

Thanks pal, will do

mcgee121

The game seems rigged as hell.  Thanks for going into so much detail; you saved us a lot of pain and aggro.  I would never have thought someone charging £300 an hour would have a 1 cum per hour restriction.

It's good you got your money back but it must have been awkward as hell arguing with her.  She killed the whole mood.  It seems you need to employ a different strategy to improve your chances of positive outcomes because paying a high price for a shitty time is not a mere punters' chance.

Yeboahsleftfoot

The game seems rigged as hell.  Thanks for going into so much detail; you saved us a lot of pain and aggro.  I would never have thought someone charging £300 an hour would have a 1 cum per hour restriction.

It's good you got your money back but it must have been awkward as hell arguing with her.  She killed the whole mood.  It seems you need to employ a different strategy to improve your chances of positive outcomes because paying a high price for a shitty time is not a mere punters' chance.

I had a high hit rate with agency girls last year, this year has been a whole different ball game, culminating in today's fiasco, I sure as hell wasn't leaving without some cash back after that shit.

Offline LLPunting

Sorry for the awful experience, good on you for getting some cash back.

I doubt I'll ever have the readies to splash 300 nicker on a 1hr punt, I'd rather spend 3 hrs on a guaranteed experience with a regular I enjoy.
With her attitude she's lucky she hasn't had more than a bit  of arguing with other scammed punters.

I tried a Wechat girl recently, no surprise about the b&s aspect, but having negotiated the price and services via text I was willing to chance a not so pretty provider.
Early on she'd already avoided kissing and then she covered up her pussy and refused RO so I got up and got dressed.  I demanded my money back and refused to re-engage when she realised I was serious and she said ok to RO. She tried to withhold the cash she'd left on the table so I pulled it from her clutches and left.

No review because I trashed the details as I was fuming as I walked away.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry for the awful experience, good on you for getting some cash back.

I doubt I'll ever have the readies to splash 300 nicker on a 1hr punt, I'd rather spend 3 hrs on a guaranteed experience with a regular I enjoy.
With her attitude she's lucky she hasn't had more than a bit  of arguing with other scammed punters.

I tried a Wechat girl recently, no surprise about the b&s aspect, but having negotiated the price and services via text I was willing to chance a not so pretty provider.
Early on she'd already avoided kissing and then she covered up her pussy and refused RO so I got up and got dressed.  I demanded my money back and refused to re-engage when she realised I was serious and she said ok to RO. She tried to withhold the cash she'd left on the table so I pulled it from her clutches and left.

No review because I trashed the details as I was fuming as I walked away.

Some of these birds take the biscuit LL. Forgot to mention she must be a lezza because during our snog I went for her pussy with my fingers and she was dry as a digestive in the desert and the wet wipes were industrial strength, my cock and scrotum are still bright red and sensitive as fuck.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Sorry you had another bad one, for £5 a minute you would reasonably expect professional service.  :timeout:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry you had another bad one, for £5 a minute you would reasonably expect professional service.  :timeout:

You are right Clarkey, it's disgraceful that these greedy whores and useless agencies get away with it, it'll be interesting to see if they publish my review on their website.

Offline monstar

You are right Clarkey, it's disgraceful that these greedy whores and useless agencies get away with it, it'll be interesting to see if they publish my review on their website.

Sorry to hear you had an expensive shit punt. Thanks for the warning and hope your next is a positive.  :thumbsup:

I'm reluctant to use any agency and doubt they would be on a typical punters side if they called in this situation. This girl likely thought the same as she was keen for you to 'call the agency', not knowing you are considered more valuable to the agency than her!  :wackogirl:

Offline killerbees

Jesus, sounded like a nightmare. Sorry for the awful punt, but not Leeds capitulation, but we can leave that there...
I'm glad you got half your wedge back though. I've never punted an agency girl, they sound too hit and miss for my liking.

Siders69

Oh dear HC strikes again.

Awesome you got some £££ back - fuck me that's fantastic - never happened to me .....I guess I should ask rather than taking it on the chin in future !!!

On the very few occasions I have asked it always ends in a shouting match which I prefer to avoid

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry to hear you had an expensive shit punt. Thanks for the warning and hope your next is a positive.  :thumbsup:

I'm reluctant to use any agency and doubt they would be on a typical punters side if they called in this situation. This girl likely thought the same as she was keen for you to 'call the agency', not knowing you are considered more valuable to the agency than her!  :wackogirl:

I think she asked me to call the agency to call my bluff, I've spent a fortune with them over the years and both my last two punts with them ended in me calling and getting a partial refund, they were apologetic and actually appeared to be on my side. Too many punters accept shit from agency girls, no chance I'll do that.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Oh dear HC strikes again.

Awesome you got some £££ back - fuck me that's fantastic - never happened to me .....I guess I should ask rather than taking it on the chin in future !!!

On the very few occasions I have asked it always ends in a shouting match which I prefer to avoid

I stayed very calm but firm but the agency and the girl knew for sure there was no way I was leaving empty handed.

Offline Legman

We should be organising a whip-round for you mate, gutted you've had another bad one but thanks again for posting an honest review.   :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

We should be organising a whip-round for you mate, gutted you've had another bad one but thanks again for posting an honest review.   :thumbsup:

Ha! At least Leeds won today....

TheCape

It's a great shame how the standards from agency girls has dropped over the past few years. When I started punting 6-7 years ago, a £150 punt from an agency such as HC or Admiral would be a bit of a risk but stretching to £200 was pretty much a guaranteed stunner with decent service. She'd also look very much like her pictures. Now it's just a lottery with so much photoshopping, you may as well not bother with a picture at all. Even renowned and respected girls such as Amanda from the aforementioned agencies seems to have gone downhill.

Very depressing.

Yeboahsleftfoot

It's a great shame how the standards from agency girls has dropped over the past few years. When I started punting 6-7 years ago, a £150 punt from an agency such as HC or Admiral would be a bit of a risk but stretching to £200 was pretty much a guaranteed stunner with decent service. She'd also look very much like her pictures. Now it's just a lottery with so much photoshopping, you may as well not bother with a picture at all. Even renowned and respected girls such as Amanda from the aforementioned agencies seems to have gone downhill.

Very depressing.

Yep Capeman, shocking.

Offline yonimax

This is shocking, I can only wonder what service £150 ph ones are providing if this is the case.... HC has gone down the tube lately...

Yeboahsleftfoot

This is shocking, I can only wonder what service £150 ph ones are providing if this is the case.... HC has gone down the tube lately...

The likes of Charlotte, Caroline & Lucia are undoubtedly still putting a top quality shift in at £180 - £200, as for the £150 lot, not worth a gamble imo because you are getting a girl who is earning £100 tops after Sergei & agency costs, as for the £250/£300+ girls it's pot luck. Gone are the days when at £200 agency girl was guaranteed bang on the money.

Offline Clipit

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like the HC ladies are losing it!

Pantherinae

So pleased I found this review... She went onto my London hot list over the weekend, although there was something about her that had me thinking she was possibly too good to be true. Thanks YLF. Fingers crossed you'll get back into finding the quality of the past again in no time.

Yeboahsleftfoot

So pleased I found this review... She went onto my London hot list over the weekend, although there was something about her that had me thinking she was possibly too good to be true. Thanks YLF. Fingers crossed you'll get back into finding the quality of the past again in no time.

She looks great in the photos which are a few years and a few pounds ago, in the flesh she is just a lazy, money grabbing horror.

Pantherinae

She looks great in the photos which are a few years and a few pounds ago, in the flesh she is just a lazy, money grabbing horror.

#rinser! Sadly a common female approach in London and other cities across the UK.