Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Feltham - TW13  (Read 993 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Meeting: April 2024.     

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in a flat, a few minutes' walk from Wickes Hanworth.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £60- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY, MISSIONARY and CIM.   

Action: So, I enter Zonya's Premises with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in her sexy cherry-red lingerie, then leads me upstairs to her bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress.     

Reappears and I move in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog as I gently squeezed her bum, then removed her kit and buried my face on them juicy fake melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples before laying her down on the bed and started licking pussy, sadly no fingering was allowed, so rimmed the shithole instead before moving back up for more French kisses.   

she then returns the favor and starts licking me nipples before delivering a fantastic sloppy blowjob until I was fully erect, condom on, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them Bobbies, then pulled her in closer for more Deep French Kissing. 

she then moans in pleasure as I bent her over and drilled her hard from behind, before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away whilst snogging her face off until I couldn't hold out for any much longer, pulled out, whipped off the rubber and busted a massive load in her mouth, she takes it all in, sucks every single drop, then runs off to the bathroom to disposed of the goods.   

Cleaned up, got dressed and said my goodbyes.