Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Cheltenham  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Undateable

Hi guys

I’m looking to try somewhere new tomorrow.. I’m forever going back to Gloucester Chinese massage cus it’s convenient for me but I wan to branch out a little.. looking to pay around £60 for massage and he.. I know there is quite a few reviews for places but anyone got any up to date opinions? Might spend a little more and treat myself as it was my 30th last weekend..

Any help appreciate..

I will obviously do a review after..

Offline houseboot

Perfect for a birthday treat, up to date and definitely a change from Chinese.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197183.msg2039972#msg2039972

Online The Chirpy Irish

Am not sure you’ll get a full Chinese judging by previous posts

Online The Chirpy Irish

Or should I say the ‘full menu’ that you’re looking for

Offline dog999

How about Polish Edita, she gives a good massage gets out her big firm tits and a happy ending. She's attractive too!. Don't know her contact details now but someone on her will point you in the right direction. :hi:

Online The Chirpy Irish

Google Cotswold reflexology and feet therapy .. you’ll find her there

CheltLad

Google Cotswold reflexology and feet therapy .. you’ll find her there

Haven't heard this one before, what's on offer and whats the price please?

Offline dog999

Haven't heard this one before, what's on offer and whats the price please?
Like Cherpie said, Google her and find out! :hi:

CheltLad

Like Cherpie said, Google her and find out! :hi:

I did, I just got a facebook page with not a whole lot of detail.  It certainly didn't say how much she did handjobs for or if she was willing to go further and she must have deleted that picture of her.

Online The Chirpy Irish

Just txt her and ask you'll be fine and very pleasantly surprised

Offline houseboot

I did, I just got a facebook page with not a whole lot of detail.  It certainly didn't say how much she did handjobs for or if she was willing to go further and she must have deleted that picture of her.

Are you serious?

Do you really think she would publish such information on a FB page?

Very few massage therapists have Websites where they openly offer "extras".

Only those who advertise on AW or the Adult section of Vivastreet will openly offer "extras".

And if someone appears to be legitimate, then don't ring/text them about "extras" and if it's a shop, don't ask in reception.

It's something you discuss face-to-face and NOT all do offer "extras" and if they do, not necessarily to all customers.

Do your homework, be polite and considerate but REMEMBER there are NO guarantees.

Offline houseboot

Just txt her and ask you'll be fine and very pleasantly surprised

She might discuss by text but most don't.

It's not a good policy to adopt.

Online The Chirpy Irish

Very good advice from houseboot

Offline Undateable

FYI I went to Cheltenham natural healing I know it’s Still Chinese but definitely made a good choice.. review to follow

CheltLad

Are you serious?

Do you really think she would publish such information on a FB page?

Very few massage therapists have Websites where they openly offer "extras".

Only those who advertise on AW or the Adult section of Vivastreet will openly offer "extras".

And if someone appears to be legitimate, then don't ring/text them about "extras" and if it's a shop, don't ask in reception.

It's something you discuss face-to-face and NOT all do offer "extras" and if they do, not necessarily to all customers.

Do your homework, be polite and considerate but REMEMBER there are NO guarantees.

Houseboot, we're on the same page.  What I meant was dog999 said just do a google search and use the FB page.  The facebook page doesnt tell you the stuff that this forum normally would and so far the answer has been "go to the FB page"

Offline houseboot

Houseboot, we're on the same page.  What I meant was dog999 said just do a google search and use the FB page.  The facebook page doesnt tell you the stuff that this forum normally would and so far the answer has been "go to the FB page"

She occasionally advertises the sensual massage on Free ads, however, by using her usual number it's easy to link back to her FB "day job".

Some SPs are so careless with their use of phone numbers that a couple of clicks reveals all about them and their private life. You'd think they'd be more careful.

CheltLad

She occasionally advertises the sensual massage on Free ads, however, by using her usual number it's easy to link back to her FB "day job".

Some SPs are so careless with their use of phone numbers that a couple of clicks reveals all about them and their private life. You'd think they'd be more careful.

I know, if I see a picture on Whatsapp or link to a facebook page then I normally assume they are genuine and probably don't offer extras, all though a few do.

Offline dog999

From memory I think I paid £70 for a good massage and topless hand relief. :hi:

CheltLad

Managed to see some Facebook pictures, she seems like a pretty but dumpy 50 year old woman

Online The Chirpy Irish

Doesn’t sound like she’s for you then, you should try elsewhere